• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
The first Caps goal, I can deal with cause, well, shit like that happens sometimes, but what the fuck is this Caps team? This is NOT the same team that was floundering at the start. Whatever Oates did, I want some of the stuff for myself. Ovechkin looks possessed and I salute the Caps thus far in their near total dominance of us in this first period...

BUT!

There are still 2 more periods to play, and we can beat Holtby, as proven tonight, regardless of the goal not called. (That puck WAS over.)

That 2nd Caps goal... I wish our D would take the man instead of kneeling down waiting to be beaten like they were. I don't expect much from Hainsey though... Only reason he is getting so much ice time is because Enstrom, Bogosian and to a lesser extent, Redmond, are hurt.

I still believe though. We've gone through worse odds before.

Oates should be up there for coach of the year, for sure. He's done great work to turn this team around.

Lets see how the 2nd goes...

For weeks people have continued to say our resurgence is due to the weak division. All of our stars have been playing great and the whole team has played a lot better.

Erdrick

For weeks people have continued to say our resurgence is due to the weak division. All of our stars have been playing great and the whole team has played a lot better.

Bah, it's nothing to do with a weak division... WSH has legitimately been playing fantastic basically ever since they thwacked us X 2 at home here. Ovechkin has been making a return to his old form and acting like the leader of a team that could potentially do big things this post season.

Oates should be up there for coach of the year, for sure. He's done great work to turn this team around.

Turn the team around?

The Capitals were one win away from the ECF last year! If anything Oates should be heavily scrutinized for that atrocious start.

Capuano (NYI), Richards (CBJ) and Carlyle (Blech) are my top 3.

Mr.Green

suicidebear.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is more painful then watching them play last year. Why Therrien doesn't change the PK is a fucking mystery. IT DOESN'T WORK.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lolhabs. If the Habs don't wake up, the Habs-Leafs series will be such a shitfest :lol They've been playing soooooooo badly.

Erdrick

Turn the team around?

The Capitals were one win away from the ECF last year! If anything Oates should be heavily scrutinized for that atrocious start.

Capuano (NYI), Richards (CBJ) and Carlyle (Blech) are my top 3.

I was more meaning from how badly they were playing at the start of the year.

Solo

I've uploaded my avatar 6 times now (as a bmp and a jpeg, to Abload, imgur and minus), still doesn't show up.

The fuck?

EDIT: server is fucked, apparently

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've uploaded my avatar 6 times now (as a bmp and a jpeg, to Abload, imgur and minus), still doesn't show up.

The fuck?

Take a screenshot of the uploaded picture and then upload that.

JUST FUCKING DO IT /Insanitywolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom