• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

mZdnZew.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The PK has been terrible all year and for some reason Therrien thought it was a great idea to put the guy who's only played 6 games this year on the first wave.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Love the huge Let's Go Rangers chants in Florida. Gotta love dem NY transplants.

Not really liking our play so much thus far, though. Need to establish some offensive zone pressure.

Erdrick

The first Caps goal, I can deal with cause, well, shit like that happens sometimes, but what the fuck is this Caps team? This is NOT the same team that was floundering at the start. Whatever Oates did, I want some of the stuff for myself. Ovechkin looks possessed and I salute the Caps thus far in their near total dominance of us in this first period...

BUT!

There are still 2 more periods to play, and we can beat Holtby, as proven tonight, regardless of the goal not called. (That puck WAS over.)

That 2nd Caps goal... I wish our D would take the man instead of kneeling down waiting to be beaten like they were. I don't expect much from Hainsey though... Only reason he is getting so much ice time is because Enstrom, Bogosian and to a lesser extent, Redmond, are hurt.

I still believe though. We've gone through worse odds before.

Oates should be up there for coach of the year, for sure. He's done great work to turn this team around.

Lets see how the 2nd goes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom