• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Better bench Eller's line for the rest of the game
Yep, 3 mins at most in the 3rd.

What in the fucking fuck does Galchenyuk have to do to get more time? Worst part is Therrien was asked about it this weekend and he said something along the lines of "Why is everyone worried, he's fine where he is and doing great, it's going exactly as planned."

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
This sadly seems to be one thing Martin and Therrien have 100% in common. Ride the vets no matter how shit they are, and punish the young guys for playing well.

Fuck. That.

Despite Patches goal, his play and DD has been pretty poor. I have liked Bourques speed tonight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Jets :'(

I guess that settles all the playoff spots in the East, pretty much... Why Jets why

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Knew that goal was coming at some point. Hank needs work, he always gives up goals when he faces ridiculously low amounts of shots. The longer things went with us dominating but not able to get clean shots, the more convinced I was that Florida was scoring first.

Classic Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom