• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Baby squirrels? What the fuck is going on here.

Yeah am probably missing some reference here that i want no part of knowing anything about, but seriously.. why did someone bust up their venetian blinds and attach them to a fucking golf club and hand them to Harvey.

Oh he's handing it to Harvey alright.

RC

Banned
Oh he's handing it to Harvey alright.

Jqz0vTI.gif

Cat Party

I really hope the SJ/LA game is a battle for home ice. Twice the reasons to pull for LA tomorrow (the main reason being keeping Detroit in 9th).

CCF23

Listening to drunk people talk about how they should go get KFC or sushi while waiting for the train is pretty amusing to me right now.

"Is KFC even open?"

"Yeah dude. Like 3:00. 2:30. Okay, maybe 1:00. Definitely at least 1:00."

CCF23

Did you get a second dog and named him Carter?

Why would he name it Carter?

It'd be Pinkman. Or Heisenberg. Or possibly Tuco or Gus or Mike.

If you don't understand, watch Breaking Bad and also fuck you for not watching the greatest show currently on TV.

Why would he name it Carter?

It'd be Pinkman. Or Heisenberg. Or possibly Tuco or Gus or Mike.

If you don't understand, watch Breaking Bad and also fuck you for not watching the greatest show currently on TV.

Just finished House of Cards (fantastic, watch it) and The Walking Dead. Moving on to Breaking Bad before marathoning through seven seasons of Dexter.

CCF23

Just finished House of Cards (fantastic, watch it) and The Walking Dead. Moving on to Breaking Bad before marathoning through seven seasons of Dexter.

First watch of Breaking Bad?

Fuck. I wish I could be you. Best show on TV right now by a mile. I'm going to be so sad when it's over.

Walking Dead is alright. Has its ups and downs. Hasn't lived up to its potential. Haven't seen House of Cards and have kind of stayed away from Dexter because I've heard it gets shitty.

First watch of Breaking Bad?

Fuck. I wish I could be you. Best show on TV right now by a mile. I'm going to be so sad when it's over.

I watched like four episodes and got busy a few months ago. Was eh to me. Not bad but didn't blow me away.

Walking Dead I enjoyed season one. Two was shitty besides the last 2-3 episodes. 3 had some filler but was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom