• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenant

iV71FNRaaCELi.png

:lol :lol

CCF23

ITT: We learn that Islanders colours don't work for the Canucks.

Edit: Oh man I just noticed the person behind the awkward non-high five. That gif has so much going on.

Quick

Banned
Please tell me you're not going to leave the stupid fucking sticker on the brim.

Fuck no. I hate that. I took them off on all my hats. The only sticker I leave are the ones under the brim, which is tiny.

I have the regular Jays one, and a Brooklyn Dodgers one, too. I'm still looking for a Vancouver Millionaires fitted hat.

Quick

Banned
I got a Jays hat last year with the new logo. I'm anti-flat brim though, can't stand them.

I like them straight, but I don't mind the slight curve, which is what that BP cap has.

Sticker collectors can go fuck themselves though.

Saw a video of how to clean fitted New Era hats, and it's funny how extra attention the sticker gets and how they're preventing it from peeling off.

TUSR

Banned
I AM ASKING YOU FUCKWIT, I NEED TO KNOW THIS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

everyone does it differently, my whole hockey 'career' ive never shaved the day before the playoffs. I just went with what I had and kept going.

Never made it a ritual to do a shave right before the playoffs start.

My whole 'pre-game' routine is set in stone and hasn't changed in about 15 years. superstitious.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
everyone does it differently, my whole hockey 'career' ive never shaved the day before the playoffs. I just went with what I had and kept going.

Never made it a ritual to do a shave right before the playoffs start.

My whole 'pre-game' routine is set in stone and hasn't changed in about 15 years. superstitious.

Yeah that's what I used to do too. I just trimmed it down to the shortest I can reasonably/normally do without looking like a 12 year old buy and then no more trimming until elimination.

Maybe you should change it, given that it hasn't worked in 15 years. Just saying. :p

Quick

Banned
Yeah, last years re-design was a big improvement.

My teacher in design class was talking about how the old logo was trying to steer away from the Canadian identity, then slowly started bringing it back until they redesigned it. They got rid of the red, then brought it back with a red leaf sleeve patch. I guess they realized that rather than representing just the city, they actually represent an entire country.

Sanjuro

My teacher in design class was talking about how the old logo was trying to steer away from the Canadian identity, then slowly started bringing it back until they redesigned it. They got rid of the red, then brought it back with a red leaf sleeve patch. I guess they realized that rather than representing just the city, they actually represent an entire country.

The last one was much more patriotic. What says more about the Canadian identity than glitter??

ShaneB

Did someone say playoff avatars?!

got nothing to do later, feel free to ask and I'll see if I can do it

I can't find my playoff avatar from last year :(, so Quick, could you be a dear and throw a Stanley Cup on mine? Nevermind, found it :p

RC

Banned
Flat brimmed hats look bad on everyone and playoff beards start when the playoffs start. I.e. shave prior to your team hitting the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom