• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait until next year when the Red Wings destroy the East. It's easy to be a two-way forward until you face the grind you up on the boards west style offence

tumblr_mi6zd48tpA1rhvqn4o1_250.gif

I fucking love this gif.

Tabris

I'm seeing a lot of Leafs jerseys in the stands lol

Both Florida and Phoenix have a lot of snow birds. More on the retiree standpoint from Florida though. So you get a lot of Canadian (the country, not the team) fans when you play in those cities.

Also a bit with LA due to so many Canadians migrating there.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
West style defense?

Playing an open game is not very smart against east teams... The score will be blown wide open.

Both Florida and Phoenix have a lot of snow birds. More on the retiree standpoint from Florida though. So you get a lot of Canadian (the country, not the team) fans when you play in those cities.

Also a bit with LA due to so many Canadians migrating there.

Or how about... Airfare and tickets is cheaper than tickets at home

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
In what category? Better goalie in the past 2 weeks? Sure, Reimer wins. Better goalie for their career? LOL TSN if that's the case.

Solo is a smart dude.

Yeah they based it on right now going into the playoffs. Not over career.

In what category? Better goalie in the past 2 weeks? Sure, Reimer wins. Better goalie for their career? LOL TSN if that's the case.

Well Reimer started his NHL career is a backup...and got lucky with Gus and Giggy being hurt.

Price started his career is a starter. So I'd say the two comparisons don't really work.

Tabris

West style defense?

Playing an open game is not very smart against east teams... The score will be blown wide open.

Failure to read. West style offence. But yes, you're right, the west style defence is superior also. The West is just superior as a whole conference. Red Wings are going to embarrass teams in the east, especially that SE style of hockey (wide open).

I become a huge Red Wings hater to a huge Red Wings supporter (not as my team but as a team that's going to beat up on the east) starting next year.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Relax Grandpa, let the kids wear what they want.

EDIT - I can't wait until next year when the Red Wings destroy the East. It's easy to be a two-way forward until you face the grind you up on the boards west style offence
Failure to read. West style offence. But yes, you're right, the west style defence is superior also. The West is just superior as a whole conference. Red Wings are going to embarrass teams in the east, especially that SE style of hockey (wide open).

I become a huge Red Wings hater to a huge Red Wings supporter (not as my team but as a team that's going to beat up on the east) starting next year.

2013 Detroit >>> Toronto & Montreal. Is slightly better than non-Tim Thomas Boston.

Detroit Red Wings will knock out the Chicago Blackhawks in the 1st round if they make it into the playoffs. Tabris guarantee.

ib1XqlBKRUU4eD.gif

Revenant

hear that redwings gaf, you have a new bandwagoner!

Tabris

Can you do me a favour, all of you who disagree with my statement, start a list so I don't need to remember who to make fun of when Detroit is 1st in Division C (I forgot the name they gave the new ones, or if they have yet)

Relax Grandpa, let the kids wear what they want.

EDIT - I can't wait until next year when the Red Wings destroy the East. It's easy to be a two-way forward until you face the grind you up on the boards west style offence

20 of the top 30 scorers are from the East. DAT WEST STYLE.

Tabris

Detroit Red Wings will knock out the Chicago Blackhawks in the 1st round if they make it into the playoffs. Tabris guarantee.

Clydefrog

Can you do me a favour, all of you who disagree with my statement, start a list so I don't need to remember who to make fun of when Detroit is 1st in Division C (I forgot the name they gave the new ones, or if they have yet)

The list is just that... ALL OF US

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You're such a fucking idiot, it's actually incredible. If you aren't doing this on purpose then I feel really bad for you.

Of course he's not. He's just doing his Tabris trolling to get attention.

I would absolutely love if you guys just didn't pay attention to him every time he starts doing this shit. All he wants is the attention.

CCF23

If you're that confident, bet your account on it. If Detroit finishes 8th and Chicago beats them, you're banned for the remainder of the playoffs. If Detroit wins, I will change my avatar to something of your choosing for the remainder of the playoffs (or take a ban, or whatever you want me to wager).

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Of course he's not. He's just doing his Tabris trolling to get attention.

I would absolutely love if you guys just didn't pay attention to him every time he starts doing this shit. All he wants is the attention.
Can we make it a bannable offense to reply to him or acknowledge him?

Jachaos

I don't know that Detroit will destroy the Eastern conference but that's because Detroit has just lost Lidstrom, Rafalski, Holmstrom, Bertuzzi and more, without having the replacements to dominate the league like they've done the last couple decades. As it stands right now they haven't clinched a playoff spot so you can't expect a middle-of-the-pack Western team to set the East ablaze. Still, even if the East is getting better, I feel the West will still have the advantage next season, despite being due to having an inferior year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom