• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC

Banned
A little something for the pending retirement for After Hours (that's supposed to be a banner hanging):

ibnm72ZhVcVK8X.jpg

Here's one for User33, too.

ibxpojEG0uCZvQ.jpg

Thanks Quick. After Hours is going out in style, starting tonight. The farewell tour. Leading up to banner #50. Hopefully Bish isn't watching.

It won't be that bad. Maybe.

Quick

Banned
Loving the home ice right now, lol.

Thanks Quick. After Hours is going out in style, starting tonight. The farewell tour. Leading up to banner #50. Hopefully Bish isn't watching.

It won't be that bad. Maybe.

izkVq5FEsLwEs.gif

Hey Quick, do you think you can Sharkify mine at all? I feel like it's kinda hard to do anything that would look okay :/

I'll see what I can do.

never mind.

!

ibnm72ZhVcVK8X.jpg

Quick

Banned
PING.

Funny how the Leafs Twitter (or Henny) refers to Liles' scratching as giving him a "rest", as if he's deserved a rest.

Nope, it's free. You get 500MB of data per month, but since you only need to activate it to CONNECT to the stream, it only uses like 5mb per connect. so it's way more than enough to watch games.

I love you

Thought id have to pay for a vpn because tunlr sucks and sharks and nucks games are blacked out for me so next season coulda been shitty without a vpn.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I love you

Thought id have to pay for a vpn because tunlr sucks and sharks and nucks games are blacked out for me so next season coulda been shitty without a vpn.

You might have to play around with the settings sometimes (although putting it to "UK" usually works). Also, for some inexplicable reason it sometimes just does not work, but that's for a minority of games. Most of the time it works. Just make sure you let the stream load & select the broadcast you want before disconnecting the VPN.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Sheesh...I still don't know why they just don't make these games available on a package and include the ads too.

1. They pay for the service
2. They get money from the advertisers
3. They make it easier to watch the games

I was able to get Leafs TV app last year and I got almost all the streams and it was great.

What the fuck, US TV....seriously....? American Idol interviews in the middle of a hockey game

Tabris

No. Snap backs are fucking terrible.

Relax Grandpa, let the kids wear what they want.

EDIT - I can't wait until next year when the Red Wings destroy the East. It's easy to be a two-way forward until you face the grind you up on the boards west style offence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom