• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
Here use this:

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/responder.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/responder.gif

The hat discussion earlier got me scouring for a Millionaires hat. Where the fuck do I find it in Toronto.

CCF23

responder.gif

The hat discussion earlier got me scouring for a Millionaires hat. Where the fuck do I find it in Toronto.

I can't even find the one I want in Vancouver.

0.jpg

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, could feel the Kings were gonna score first after Detroit had all that pressure and didn't do anything with it. Detroit is gonna have to take this game 2-1 or 3-1.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, could feel the Kings were gonna score first after Detroit had all that pressure and didn't do anything with it. Detroit is gonna have to take this game 2-1 or 3-1.

Don't worry. Once the Wings are in the East next year, they'll beast it up. Destiny.

I suppose we'll see. I think TSUR has it about right, though. Traded for a depth player and a 2nd seems about right. I still think he ends up in Philly. It just seems like a Holmgren move.

LOL

I'm sorry, Flyers fans...

CCF23

Cheering for the Kings tonight partly because I want them to stay the fuck out of 6th and partly because I want the BJ's in the playoffs.

Putting him on ignore is a good idea as well.

I did that about 5 minutes ago. I just can't take it anymore.

I've never done this before, and never felt like I would need to. I think that time is coming to an end.

My thoughts exactly.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Putting him on ignore is a good idea as well.

Sadly their posts still show up (just as "ignored"), so the feature isn't just quite the way I want it to be. I wish it would just omit them completely. This way I'm tempted to click anyway and see it, so I don't use it.

CCF23

Sadly their posts still show up (just as "ignored"), so the feature isn't just quite the way I want it to be. I wish it would just omit them completely. This way I'm tempted to click anyway and see it, so I don't use it.

Yeah, it's disappointing. If I can't just scroll past his bullshit I don't have much faith in myself not to click "view post".

Marvie_3

Banned
I've never done this before, and never felt like I would need to. I think that time is coming to an end.

I highly recommend it. It's an easy way to avoid all the shitty photoshops Alucard posts too.

Other boards do this. Would be sweet if GAF did it too.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The Bozak line also plays against top D pairings on a regular basis. The Galchenyuk line, I would assume, does not.
This is true, it's more a bad look on Bozak for having so few points while centering Kessel and then demanding $5 M.

Real talk:

Is your boy B Gally gonna win the Calder?
Nah, Huberdeau or Brodin are the front runners and probably deserve it more.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This Wings/Kings game is fantastic.

Solo

The Bozak line also plays against top D pairings on a regular basis. The Galchenyuk line, I would assume, does not.

Nope. Offensive zone starts almost entirely.

Real talk:

Is your boy B Gally gonna win the Calder?

Fun fact: AGally has just as many points as BGally (25) despite playing 2 minutes less a game and getting no PP time.

Neither will win the Calder, but I hope at least one of them gets a nom alongside Hooboodoo and Conacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom