• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phaneuf too used to practicing that golf swing?

Phaneuf has to get that realistic golf swing motion down to taunt the Habs when the Leafs are about to eliminate them.

Also, I was hearing a lot of cheering from my TV and I was like "oh this must be a high scoring game!" Then I realized I was watching basketball. ew.

Revenant

patrick-kane-tie-o.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
8th!

Playing like the Wings of old. I don't know what got into them, but this is fun to watch.

geeko

So wait. 52 is the minimum now...

Coyotes eliminated?!

E: Fuck.

Coyotes can only get in if Columbus and the Wings lose the rest of their games, and they win all 3 of theirs. Wings have 2 and columbus have 2.

EDIT: I guess dallas is also in that mix with 2 games left.

8th!

Playing like the Wings of old. I don't know what got into them, but this is fun to watch.

I don't know why this team couldn't play like this the rest of the season, 2 more huge games to go, we need Dallas to beat Columbus when they play each other to give us some breathing room. If my math is right, if Dallas beats Columbus and we manage to win one more game, we are in I think because of ROW and points.

Blue Jackets :(

You shut your mouth!!

Arab, wouldn't you rather get a better draft pick than get in and get destroyed by the Hawks?

Not really, one or two spot difference more than likely even with how they do the draft differently won't mean too much I think. Plus I don't want to turn on any local news or go on websites and listen to "Wings miss playoffs, first time in 21 year" etc....

RC

Banned
Let the playoff reign end. All hail the new consective playoff appearance champs, San Jose. Wait, that can't be right.

Acid08

Banned
If the Wings don't make the playoffs we'll have the longest current playoff streak going at 9 seasons.

Edit: desi wtf come on brolo

Revenant

getting this party started earlier red_man?

hW3Morf.gif

Fair enough man but I'd appreciate if you'd lay off the B boys they're dear to me

I'm sorry, citing sources angers up the blood! besides we only have a week before the salt flows for real man...we gotta be in prime salting condition and work out the kinks by then.

EDIT:

crawdad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom