• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Desi, you make everything alright.

Tabris said:
Crash Bandicoot is real, I have seen him. Don't believe me? LOL. It's not your place to tell me if I'm right or wrong :) he gave me a hi-5 and told me he likes my drawings of us riding a rollercoaster. Has Crash Bandicoot done that with any of you lately? Don't make me laugh with your lies... www.ikea.ca

Dastardly, if I had the money I would just pay you to translate Tabris posts all day.

<3

Cum and sour cream? I don't even want to know what's in the salsa.

It's the guacamole you need to be concerned about.

Tabris said:
Alright guys, I'm nude, shaved, & ready to be submerged within the digital chrysalis where I will generate bitcoins to buy Canucks playoff tickets with by doing Dragon Ball Z warrior poses until Chicagos first round defeat

CCF23

No. No. Nonono. Nononononononononono.

All that really has to happen is for them to lose to the Sharks and for STL to not lose their final two in regulation.

The only upside for me is it would totally fan the flames of a new rivalry. With Chicago headed out East and LA headed to our division, it'd help create a great new rivalry.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
period blood
VmIjqMr.gif

3N16MA

Banned
Playoffs are around the corner which means it’s time for me to bounce. My posting style does not really mesh with the rest of NHL GAF which is fine. Also I'm an old fart who can't take too much salt due to high blood pressure.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Quick, if you hate the sound of your voice, please just speak through gifs from now on.

Quick has a very pleasant voice, it's just the words that come out of it that are so hateful towards the Jets that I don't want to listen to him.

Acid08

Banned
Playoffs are around the corner which means it’s time for me to bounce. My posting style does not really mesh with the rest of NHL GAF which is fine. Also I'm an old fart who can't take too much salt due to high blood pressure.
You're a reverse bandwagoner. See ya.

Gif to beat for the playoffs.

hamonicface.gif

Playoffs are around the corner which means it&#8217;s time for me to bounce. My posting style does not really mesh with the rest of NHL GAF which is fine. Also I'm an old fart who can't take too much salt due to high blood pressure.

Don't be ridiculous. Make like Deckard Cain and "stay awhile and listen"!.

And if salt comes to salt, remember, nothing is personal.

3N16MA

Banned
You're a reverse bandwagoner. See ya.

I have to find a new bandwagon, Pens bandwagon is too full and smelly with all the new blood :)

Don't be ridiculous. Make like Deckard Cain and "stay awhile and listen"!.

And if salt comes to salt, remember, nothing is personal.

It's cool and I don't take anything personal here. I have had years of experience going back and forth with trash talk which I know is all you guys are doing and are not serious. Honestly I will be posting in another forum during the playoffs. I think the way I post might work better in the other forum.

Anyways I will most likely see some of you in other parts of GAF

Heretic

I have to find a new bandwagon, Pens bandwagon is too full and smelly with all the new blood :)

It's cool and I don't take anything personal here. I have had years of experience going back and forth with trash talk which I know is all you guys are doing and are not serious. Honestly I will be posting in another forum during the playoffs. I think the way I post might work better in the other forum.

Anyways I will most likely see some of you in other parts of GAF

He's joining Mike Works!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom