• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
getting this party started earlier red_man?
Maybe, what's it to you? Going to send me more cunt messages?!

dQWQJib.jpg

If SJ loses in reg or OT/SO tonight, Blues in complete control of losing a potential 4th.

Could still keep 4th against SJ first round if SJ beats LA in reg or OT/SO and we get 3pts.

5th against LA if LA beats SJ in reg or OT/SO and we get 3pts.

5th against SJ if SJ beats LA in reg and we get 2pts.

5th against LA if LA beats SJ in reg or OT/SO and we get 2pts.

6th otherwise.

Socreges

Banned
If SJ loses in reg or OT/SO tonight, Blues in complete control of losing a potential 4th.

Could still keep 4th against SJ first round if SJ beats LA in reg or OT/SO and we get 3pts.

5th against LA if LA beats SJ in reg or OT/SO and we get 3pts.

5th against SJ if SJ beats LA in reg and we get 2pts.

5th against LA if LA beats SJ in reg or OT/SO and we get 2pts.

6th otherwise.
This one gets my vote

It appears that you're having trouble comprehending that people have different tastes in hockey teams. ;)

wat

It better be epic!!!

Just like your avatar :lol

Nice work Quick, I may have to employ your services heading into the yoffs.

Thanks Quick. After Hours is going out in style, starting tonight. The farewell tour. Leading up to banner #50. Hopefully Bish isn't watching.

It won't be that bad. Maybe.

50 nights of drunken memories and terribleness. 50 nights I'll never get back. I'm so scorned right now. I will miss you After Hours.

You take the onus on of not knowing what you're talking about with hockey.

Something you're incredibly familiar with. Have you got it tattooed on your bicep yet with your family crest adorning it?

Red_Man and Dastardly take it too far with the name calling, a bit overboard and immature.

I don't even watch any hockey outside of the Canucks, I just sit in bed and explore my body with a peacock feather

RC

Banned
Going out with a bang, rather than a whimper. The beginning of the end of, After Hours:

zsMCtBT.jpg

You might censor me, but never the message.

Acid08

Banned
Regulation/OT/SO win on Saturday puts us at 59 points.

To hold fourth seed that would mean the Blues can only get two points max from their next two games.

Go Hawks and Flames!

Regulation/OT/SO win on Saturday puts us at 59 points.

To hold fourth seed that would mean the Blues can only get two points max from their next two games.

Go Hawks and Flames!

We need at least 2pts out of that or you're playing LA. They have the tiebreaker on both of us.

beanman25

Good for the Blues that LA and SJ lost! So pumped for the playoffs!

Went to the game Tuesday. Been fortunate enough to see 2 of the last 3 clinch games for us in person!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
:lol Dastardly's translations of Tabris posts are the best.

MGSsalute.jpeg to AH banners Desi, you're the hero we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom