• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

Can you feel the elevation?????
I... I feel it!
epiphanies.jpg

All that really has to happen is for them to lose to the Sharks and for STL to not lose their final two in regulation.

The only upside for me is it would totally fan the flames of a new rivalry. With Chicago headed out East and LA headed to our division, it'd help create a great new rivalry.

Uh...

Are you drunk?

I have to find a new bandwagon, Pens bandwagon is too full and smelly with all the new blood :)

It's cool and I don't take anything personal here. I have had years of experience going back and forth with trash talk which I know is all you guys are doing and are not serious. Honestly I will be posting in another forum during the playoffs. I think the way I post might work better in the other forum.

Anyways I will most likely see some of you in other parts of GAF

At least listen to this week's podcast.

Assuming Marvie doesn't gut certain parts.

What if he gets traded to the queens?

That gif is still so good. I thought id be burned out on it by now but the fuck if it still isn't killing me.

It'll be an Isles jersey so it'll just remind me of the time he was GIFed!

Gif kinda reminds me of the Olli Jokinen one from awhile back. Which ended up being about pancakes or big macs or something.

Either way both those dudes look like they are on the tail end of inhaling some bath salts.

Waffles!

MA2UEQN.gif

Elevated hockey talk. Far beyond what us plebs can hope to comprehend.

Some of us can't even understand pleb hockey talk.

Quick

Banned
...and then moved to Phoenix to escape the law, and then changed their identity to Atlanta?

Now they're back to get me.

I actually don't hate the Jets. I'm actually extremely indifferent about them. Just spilling salt on Jets-GAF for getting cocky.

Now they're back to get me.

I actually don't hate the Jets. I'm actually extremely indifferent about them. Just spilling salt on Jets-GAF for getting cocky.

Jets-GAF has never been cocky that I've seen. Ever. They always make pretty well thought out posts.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Jets-GAF has never been cocky that I've seen. Ever. They always make pretty well thought out posts.

My podcast-joke of "He's just mad they're making the playoffs in their second season while the Leafs never make them" isn't as good anymore now that the Jets are probably going to miss it. :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Throwing down some ignorance/noob here, but how do you guys do a podcast? Assuming you don't do a live-in-person roundtable thing? Do you need a bunch of gear for that? Sounds like fun.

You need a headset and the Ventrilo-software. We all join the same chatroom and turn recording on and pray for civility.

True storey: Last time I was in cow town I stayed at a cheap hotel near the train and a dennys, just an overnighter for a game, I got a 30 percent discount at the dennys for staying at the hotel, i legitimately considered the bacon shake just cuz and the waiter talked me out of it :lol

My Uncle who I usually crashed with years prior started vacationing in the winter months in jamaica and cuba for months at a time and he sublets his place to a friend so it makes my trips there much less convenient. Doesnt help that I keep moving further away either :/

Quick

Banned
Ah ok. So you just hit record and someone has to cut that thing up i guess.

Soecifically, it's the matter of cutting out blank spots where the discussion ends, trying to make the audio as clean as possible, throwing an intro/outro music (love the use of Maxine Nightingale, btw), and going back to the first point, allows Marvie/anybody to make notes to themselves and instruct people.

CCF23

I haaaaaaaaaaave to get in on the playoff preview podcast. I assume it's the next one?

When do you guys think you'll record?

Solo

Shutup, Dastardly - the forty ounce flu is REAL!

Tonight we see if the Habs gift the Jets HOPE for a playoff birth..... I can see both the Sens and Rags losing tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom