• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I have a feeling the Canucks-Ducks game tonight is gonna be a snoozefest. 2 teams with absolutely nothing to play for and the lack of rivalry-based motivation (unlike the Hawks game). We'll see.

Last home game of this season. I'm hoping to at least play a good game and get Hubey some points. With the bolts winning we are guaranteed a top 3 pick, but a loss in the last two games or an Avs win will mean we are 30th and can only fall to #2 overall.

Wow

Leafs/Ticketmaster fucked up bad, the link they sent out/had on ticketmaster.ca broke sometime after 9:50am, and everyone who clicked on the link after that time was directed to a page that never had the tickets go on sale

However, it seems people that clicked on the link before that time were directed to the proper page and were able to buy tickets

After more than half an hour of the Leafs saying there was a problem they were looking to fix someone posted the working link on HF and there were still singles available, but fuck paying 200 bucks to sit in the Greens alone so I didn't buy it, not even worth it to try and sell one ticket either

MLSE and Ticketmaster FTL

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Neogaf catrespondent reporting in.

Ben Scrivens took part in the optional skate today which may mean that Reimer starts again tonight.

So if the Leafs and Habs end up clinching a first round matchup and this Saturday's game means absolutely nothing in terms of position, will both teams just put all their tough guys on the ice and have them glare at each other for 60 minutes?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
So if the Leafs and Habs end up clinching a first round matchup and this Saturday's game means absolutely nothing in terms of position, will both teams just put all their tough guys on the ice and have them glare at each other for 60 minutes?

We don't have any tough guys. Sign BGL for one game.

Heretic

lol Getzlaf has been partying up in Vancouver all night. Money says he's gonna be DTD tomorrow with the "flu".

He's not playing today. "Lower body injury" per Eric Stephens (tweeted about it yesterday or the day before). Getzlaf, Koivu, and Selanne aren't playing today.

I have a feeling the Canucks-Ducks game tonight is gonna be a snoozefest. 2 teams with absolutely nothing to play for and the lack of rivalry-based motivation (unlike the Hawks game). We'll see.

We called up a couple of AHLers to play tonight.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers going with the same lineup tonight. Lundqvist starting his 13th straight.

Shame Marc's not back yet, we could have had all 4 Staals on the ice tonight.

Solo

Can't speak for TO, but Montreal would likely dress all 8 AHLer they called up.

Cake Boss

Banned
Erik Karlsson plays tonight.

Jizz everywhere, unf unf unf, etc etc.

fat.gif

Merguson

Banned

If the Leafs win tonight and the Habs lose tonight.. both teams could be playing for home-ice advantage on Saturday as the Leafs would win a tie breaker.. (if the Leafs win against the Habs in regulation/overtime).. could be a good game..

if not.. meh

ShaneB

I'm still so weary on Karlsson returning, if he's 100%, than it's great, but it just seems too good to be true!

Crossing my fingers all day for a Rangers loss and Jets win :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom