• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spl1nter

Well done Sportsnet/TSN you have worked hard to allow yourselfs to talk about Luongo/Kipper to Toronto all day.

I won't lie though, I miss taking off work to sit in front of the TV all day watching tradecentre. Luckily I've realized in the last 4-5 years that it's just a wasted day.

It would be amazing if the past week of trades happened all today. However, pretty much all the major trades have already happened. I will still keep a stream on in the background.

ShaneB

Trade deadline day! Wooooo. Should be a national holiday. If there's no major headline making trade activity, at least It makes work bearable being able to listen to a full days worth of hockey talk with the Hockeycentral crew.

RC

Banned
Well, here I am. Start making trades now, GMs.

NfyBgNI.jpg

Cake Boss

Banned
Oh God. Sounds like Kulikov may be on the table. Tallon what r u doin, stahp.

Nah, since all of the major trades happened the past few days, they are looking for something to talk about.

It probably went like this.

TSN: Is Kulikov on the trade block
Tallon: No
TSN: What if you were offered 2 1st rounders, a top prospect and a free blowjob
Tallon:Uhmm sure
TSN: So hes on the trade market, ok great
Tallon: ..............

Bobby Mac said Erik Johnson is on the trade block too yesterday, yeah a team that has only 1 NHL caliber dman wants to trade that only dman.

Nah, since all of the major trades happened the past few days, they are looking for something to talk about.

It probably went like this.

TSN: Is Kulikov on the trade block
Tallon: No
TSN: What if you were offered 2 1st rounders, a top prospect and a free blowjob
Tallon:Uhmm sure
TSN: So hes on the trade market, ok great
Tallon: ..............

Bobby Mac said Erik Johnson is on the trade block too yesterday, yeah a team that has only 1 NHL caliber dman wants to trade that only dman.

Dude, McKenzie is a fucking insider, stop questioning the man.
He talks to GM's every day.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers are almost certainly going to do something today (unless they're counting on being able to ship Gaborik in the summer). We're just way too close to the salary cap with too little money for the must sign RFAs we have coming up in the offseason. We probably need to dump at least a couple million.

about a day of Luongo rumours with nothing happening? why?

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. Get a 250/300used, see how it is, learn how to drive it, thenI can always upgrade later on if I like it that much. Also less of a "waste" of money if i end up not liking it.

Ya and like I said, at least in the states, they hardly lose any value so you can buy used and usually sell it for almost the exact same price.

Holland is not interested in trading roster players apparently, so you know, he isn't interested in trading since he doesn't want to give up prospects or draft picks either. :/

Guess he is satisfied with having 9+ defensemen and 15+ forwards....

pringles

Holland is not interested in trading roster players apparently, so you know, he isn't interested in trading since he doesn't want to give up prospects or draft picks either. :/

Guess he is satisfied with having 9+ defensemen and 15+ forwards....
Fucking Holland.. atleast ship off White for a pick. We got a return for Huskins so White should be atleast a 2nd or 3rd.

Fucking Holland.. atleast ship off White for a pick. We got a return for Huskins so White should be atleast a 2nd or 3rd.

Eklund (yeah I know) says we have interest in Cambell which I can see only if Florida takes some of his cap and that other teams are really interested in Flip, but I doubt Holland will trade him.

Eklund (yeah I know) says we have interest in Cambell which I can see only if Florida takes some of his cap and that other teams are really interested in Flip, but I doubt Holland will trade him.
I don't think this team would retain salary, and Detroit is now a division foe. Secondly I don't want to imagine the PP without Campbell.

Var

This Yandle trade talk on twitter is getting out of hand. How am I supposed to get any work done when I have to keep refreshing every thirty seconds?

This Yandle trade talk on twitter is getting out of hand. How am I supposed to get any work done when I have to keep refreshing every thirty seconds?

I'm personally conflicted as to whether Couts and a first for Yandle is something I would be happy with. I'd expect the deal to be in that range, with maybe some lower level picks thrown in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom