• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't think it's a good idea for me to start drinking too early, it'll be a long day. Unless Luongo gets traded for Komisarek early during the day, then bottles get opened right away.

Marvie_3

Banned
You don't even drink Marvie.

Who do you think you are?

Desibabu?

I am tomorrow! It's the only way I'll make it through all the excitement.

So you'll be dead by the time I get up. RIP Marvie.

There's a chance you may wake up dead tomorrow too.

jdGvP3wd65YB3.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Browsing Reddit and I just saw a gif of a guy pulling his ball sack out of a woman's ass hole. Yep, time for bed.

Stasis

Didn't really wanna click, but I still did =/

You know what? It was worth it. Other dudes face is great and now I'm gonna show this to so many people I know, ninja-style. Never occurred to me that this could be a thing.

Thanks, Red_Man.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Didn't really wanna click, but I still did =/

You know what? It was worth it. Other dudes face is great and now I'm gonna show this to so many people I know, ninja-style. Never occurred to me that this could be a thing.

Thanks, Red_Man.
I'm glad someone can take pleasure from my misery.

At this point, I don't think Socreges or Solo would even WANT to come back during After Hours time.

What am I saying. Of COURSE Solo would want to get involved in some chocolate starfish wranglin'.

Acid08

Banned
At this point, I don't think Socreges or Solo would even WANT to come back during After Hours time.

What am I saying. Of COURSE Solo would want to get involved in some chocolate starfish wranglin'.
Solo would be all about this. Actually he'd say he wasn't interested while secretly wishing he could let down his act long enough to join in.

Marvie_3

Banned
Solo would be all about this. Actually he'd say he wasn't interested while secretly wishing he could let down his act long enough to join in.

Solo does more than enough talking about dicks during the day. He wouldn't need to be here at night.

Stasis

Every single trade deadline I've woken up early for has pretty much sucked. Now I'm about to go to sleep 2 hours before this one starts and I just know it's gonna be the best in a decade.

But if I stay up it will suck. I'll do you all a favor and go to bed. HAVE FUN.

Markstrom is now in the top 10 in SV% in the league. Goddamn. If we started the season with him we'd be on top of the division at the very least.

Oh and his save on Stamkos to end the shootout, so sweet.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Well done Sportsnet/TSN you have worked hard to allow yourselfs to talk about Luongo/Kipper to Toronto all day.

I won't lie though, I miss taking off work to sit in front of the TV all day watching tradecentre. Luckily I've realized in the last 4-5 years that it's just a wasted day.

Surge

Well done Sportsnet/TSN you have worked hard to allow yourselfs to talk about Luongo/Kipper to Toronto all day.

I won't lie though, I miss taking off work to sit in front of the TV all day watching tradecentre. Luckily I've realized in the last 4-5 years that it's just a wasted day.

I took the day off last year and it was one of the worst trade deadlines ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom