• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 1m

Suggestions Babcock will be Red Berenson's successor at U of Mich. Babcock says not true. 2 yrs left on deal with Det and he's very happy.

dreger gonna dreger

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oilers leading 3-0 against the Wild after the first period :lol. Good news for Wings&BJ's.

Vanek with another effortless shootout goal. Never get tired of that.

And Brad Boyes was Brad Boyes.

Sabres put Hecht out there on the shootout? Is that their way of trolling the Islanders?

CrankyJay

Banned
Maybe. With everything Regier's done, it wouldn't surprise me if he kept him not resigned and let him get away for nothing to free agency or for way less than worth next trade deadline.

Dunno, they're interviewing him now and Ryan sounds like he's about to cry...getting a bad vibe. It's like this is his goodbye.

Also, his townhouse was just put on the market.

Dunno, they're interviewing him now and Ryan sounds like he's about to cry...getting a bad vibe. It's like this is his goodbye.

Meanwhile Jochen Hecht is standing in the locker room wondering why no one is bothering to interview him about his probably "last game".

But yeah, Miller clearly doesn't want to be on a rebuilding Sabres team, but it's still up to Regier to actually pull the trigger and move him. And it's Regier so I could see him totally fucking that up by expecting the world in return.

Miller and Vanek both stated they might not want to be part of a full rebuild...and they both have a year left on their contracts so if they don't want to be here they they need to be traded for assets before letting them walk for nothing.

Ah, ok. I thought from the other post that Miller wanted to stay but management wanted him gone. I guess it was the other way around. I don't blame him, I'm sure he wants a shot at a cup before he gets too old.

Leiweke can't be any worse than Peddie.

Said his focus is on the Raptors so hopefully that means BC is gone.

The Leafs don't really need any extra help, but sure as hell the Raptors and TFC certainly do.

Every match up in the East looks really interesting. Rangers could uncontroversially upset the Penguins. Mmmmm.

So Hecht is officially retiring from the NHL right now. Said he's going back to play another year in Germany and raise his family there.

So the Sabres put him out on the shootout as a farewell, and he got the "player of the game" fur coat.

Auf wiedersehen Herr Hecht!

aEEhjUs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom