• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Desi gets it. Turn him gay, he breaks up with her, you break up with him, climb into that double rebound sex.

futuramafry.jpg

In hockey-news: The Wild can still come in 6th in the West if they win both their games and SJ loses to the Kings? GO WILD, SUCK A DICK SHARKS, GO LA

LA needs to beat SJ anyway, then we'll get either SJ or the Wild, which I like MUCH better than either STL or LA. Please.

No

And in other news

CP24 ‏@CP24 1m

BREAKING: Former Maple Leafs GM Brian Burke has filed a lawsuit saying he was defamed in online comments accusing him of having an affair.

Smiley90

There'll be unlimited free liquor (again, I have a great department), so... I'm not saying anything can happen, but there will definitely be gay sex.

I can't remember the source but there were stories that he was having an affair/love child with Hazel Mae from Sportsnet and that is partially why he was fired

Heretic

tumblr_mk75ebVQPk1rqhbsko2_400.gif

I love it. I'd rather see this than them not giving a fuck.

CCF23

There'll be unlimited free liquor (again, I have a great department), so... I'm not saying anything can happen, but there will definitely be gay sex.

Dibs on smelly's +1

For the free liquor part, not the gay sex. Damn it. I should read the whole post before I reply.

CCF23

Because of the free liqour or the gay sex?

You and Prodigy both :lol There's no +1, unless you drive out to Loon Lake yourself and pretend to belong.

My family has a cabin there. So weird.

Loon Lake resort? White Moose?

Or does someone in the program have a place there?

ZeroGravity

Found out who Burke is apparently suing:

The usernames listed in the claim are: “NOFIXEDADDRESS”, “CAMBARKERFAN”, “LAVY16”, “MBSKIDMORE”, “TULOWD”, “LOOB”, “NAGGAH”, “MOWERMAN”, “AARONP18”, “STEVE”, “KABOOMIN8”,“THEZBRAD”, “SLOBBERFACE”, “POONERMAN”, “ISOLATEDCIRCUIT”, “KANADA KEV”, “NCOGNITO” AND “SIR PSYCHO SEXY”.
Well, I'm fucked.

Smiley90

My family has a cabin there. So weird.

Loon Lake resort? White Moose?

Or does someone in the program have a place there?

The department is renting the entire Loon Lake Research and Education Centre for the weekend. It's the annual meetup weekend seminar for all Cell Biology departments in BC (UVic, SFU, UBC and UNBC). We'll be like 100 people or so, I think.

Merguson

Banned
Some wild speculation surrounding Mike Babcock's future with the Red Wings and his potential job prospects. More ahead on NHL on TSN.

Stay tuned for Dreger to say that Holland has no interest in doing anything.

Joe New In Dike is the most consistent GM in the league, thanks for finishing ninth or tenth for the fifth year in a row you cunt. Hope we beat the shit out of the Wings, want the Jackets to get in.

Quick

Banned
I've only ever seen that rumour on comments sections on websites or a tweet by some random person. Didn't think Burke would actually go ahead and do something about it.

Smiley90

The department is renting the entire Loon Lake Research and Education Centre for the weekend. It's the annual meetup weekend seminar for all Cell Biology departments in BC (UVic, SFU, UBC and UNBC). We'll be like 100 people or so, I think.

Yep, definitely did the wrong degree.

My biochem friends never mentioned this.

Smiley90

Yep, definitely did the wrong degree.

My biochem friends never mentioned this.

Were your friends grad students/lab techs or just undergrads? If they were undergrads that might be why, it's mostly aimed at graduate students and research assistants. It's like 180 bucks if you don't have a lab sponsoring you.

Maybe they just didn't want to make you jealous. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom