• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fei

Just got back from the Sabres game, and it was the most fun I've had at the arena in a couple years. For once the fans just wanted to cheer the team. I know the win could hurt their draft status, but for one night, I don't care. A lot of support for Miller even after that he gave up that goal.

Quick

Banned
Quick? More like Quack.

if3LegCIzQNdz.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
This was posted by Canada4Gold on HFboards, so here's what tomorrow means:

Western Conference

Chicago finishes 1st

Anaheim finishes 2nd

Vancouver finishes 3rd

St. Louis finishes 4th if they win, or if they lose in OT/SO and San Jose beats Los Angeles

St. Louis finishes 5th if they lose in OT/SO, and Los Angeles beats San Jose, or if they lose in regulation, and San Jose/Los Angeles game ends in regulation, or Los Angeles beats San Jose in OT/SO

St. Louis finishes 6th if they lose and San Jose beats Los Angeles in OT/SO

Los Angeles finishes 4th if they win, and St. Louis loses

Los Angeles finishes 5th if they win, and St. Louis wins, or if they lose in OT/SO, and St. Louis loses in regulation

Los Angeles finishes 6th if they lose OT/SO, and St. Louis wins or loses in regulation, or if they they(LOs Angeles) loses in regulation

San Jose finishes 4th if they win, and St. Louis loses in regulation

San Jose finishes 5th if they win, and St. Louis wins, or loses in OT/SO

San Jose finishes 6th if they lose

Detroit finishes 7th if they win, or if they lose in OT/SO, and Minnesota loses, or if they lose in regulation, Minnesota loses in regulation, and Columbus loses

Detroit finishes 8th if they lose in OT/SO and Minnesota wins, or if they lose, Minnesota wins or loses in OT/SO, and Columbus loses, or if they lose, Minnesota loses in regulation, and Columbus wins.

Detroit missed the Playoffs if they lose in regulation, Minnesota wins or loses in OT/SO, and Columbus wins

Minnesota finishes 7th if they win, and Detroit loses, or if they lose in OT/SO, Detroit loses in regulation, and Columbus loses

Minnesota finishes 8th if they win, and Detroit wins, or if they lose in OT/SO, Detroit wins, or loses in OT/SO, and Columbus loses, or if they lose in OT/SO, Detroit loses, and Columbus wins

Minnesota misses the playoffs if they lose in OT/SO, Detroit wins or loses in OT/SO, and Columbus wins, or if they lose, and Columbus wins, or loses in OT/SO

Columbus finishes 7th if they win, Detroit loses in regulation, and Minnesota loses in regulation

Columbus finishes 8th if they win, Detroit wins or loses in OT/SO, and Minnesota loses, or if they win, Detroit loses in regulation, and Minnesota wins, or if they lose in OT/SO and Minnesota loses in regulation

Columbus misses the playoffs if they win, Detroit wins, or loses in OT/SO, and Minnesota wins, or if they lose in OT/SO, and Minnesota wins or loses in OT/SO or if Columbus loses

Eastern Conference

Pittsburgh finishes 1st

Boston finishes 2nd if they win and Montreal loses, or if they lose in OT/SO and Montreal loses in regulation

Boston finishes 4th if they lose in regulation, and Montreal wins

Boston's position will be undecided(2nd or 4th) if they win and Montreal wins, or they lose in OT/SO, and Montreal wins or Montreal loses in OT/SO, or they lose in regulation and Montreal loses

Washington finishes 3rd

Montreal finishes 2nd if They win and Boston loses in regulation

Montreal finishes 4th if they lose and Boston wins, or they lose in regulation and Boston loses in OT/SO

Montreal's position will be undecided(2nd or 4th) if they win and Boston wins or loses in OT/SO, or if they lose in OT/SO and Boston loses, or if they lose in regulation, and Boston loses in regulation

Toronto will finish 5th if they win, or if they lose in OT/SO, or if Ottawa loses

Toronto's position will be undecided(5th or 6th) if they lose in regulation and Ottawa wins

Ottawa will finish 6th if they win, and Toronto wins or loses in OT/SO, and the Rangers lose. Or if they win in OT/SO, and the Rangers lose in regulation

Ottawa's position will be undecided(5th or 6th) if they win, Toronto loses in regulation, and the Rangers lose, or if they win with ROW, Toronto loses in regulation and the Rangers win in a SO

Ottawa's position will be undecided(5th or 6th or 7th) if they win, Toronto loses in regulation, and the Rangers win in ROW.

Ottawa's position will be undecided(6th or 7th) if they win in ROW, Toronto wins or loses in OT/SO, and the Rangers win in ROW, or if they win in SO, Toronto wins or loses in OT/SO, and the Rangers win, or if they lose in OT/SO, and the Rangers win or lose in OT/SO

Ottawa's position will be undecided(6th or 7th or 8th) if they lose in regulation, and the Rangers win in a SO, or lose

Ottawa's position will be undecided(7th or 8th) if they lose in regulation, and the Rangers win in ROW

The Rangers will finish 6th if they win in ROW, and Ottawa loses in regulation

The Rangers will finish 7th if they win in SO, and Ottawa wins in ROW, or if they lose in OT/SO, and Ottawa wins

The Rangers will finish 8th if they lose in regulation and Ottawa wins or loses in OT/SO

The Rangers position will be undecided(6th or 7th) if they win in ROW, and Ottawa wins or loses in OT/SO, or if they win in SO and Ottawa wins in SO, or loses, or if they lose in OT/SO, and Ottawa loses

The Rangers position will be undecided(7th or 8th) if they lose in regulation, and Ottawa loses in regulation

The Islanders will finish 7th if the Rangers lose in regulation, and Ottawa wins or loses in OT/SO

The Islanders will finish 8th if Rangers win or lose in OT/SO, and Ottawa wins or loses in OT/SO

The Islanders position will be undecided(6th or 7th) if the Rangers lose in regulation, and Ottawa loses in regulation

The Islanders position will be undecided(7th or 8th) if the Rangers win or lose in OT/SO, and Ottawa loses in regulation

toro5741

6th... 7th... 8th... Don't really care all that much as I'm just stoked they got in this year and I'm going to get to go to at least one more playoff game at the old barn before the move to Brooklyn.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Smiley is 5 posts behind Red Man in this thread with 1063 vs. Red's 1068
I've been pretty busy this week getting stuff ready to move and start a new job, I'm hoping I can get to my new place before the game starts tomorrow and join in on the salt fest that will be occurring here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom