• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Remember the funny hockey rink picture I posted a while back? Here's an updated version:

pMFZ85I.jpg

:lol at the Shea Weber part :lol

Parch

More people crappin' on Tortorella as it seems Gaborik wanted out of there real bad.
Rangers have to be a big disappointment this year, and Torts being a fucking asshole is probably the biggest reason.

Vman

Heatley is possibly going to be amnesty bought out this summer. He's been a decent player for us, and won't hurt us much next season on the 3rd line, but yes he is overpaid.

Not sure why you guys immediately jump on the Heatley Hater bandwagon but it's cool I guess.

Doubt Heatley will be bought out. Everyone on the team loves him. He still scores big goals and is really great defensively.

He only makes 5 mil next year too.

Merguson

Banned
One of theories floated....Wash has trades Filip Forsberg. If that's the case...return must be huge.

From Dreger. Just a theory but if Nashville is involved, it has to involve Pekka Rinne. Only way I can see it being significant. Assuming Washington is getting the "player" in the deal.. and not Nashville.

Shea Weber can't be traded too.

Alucard

Banned
Jokinen? Okay, really not sure what to think of the Pens' lineup at this point. Just seems like far too much messing with team chemistry late in the season. Whatever...as long as they get Martin, Letang, and Crosby back, things should be okay. Just worried about these new guys having to learn a new system in a short amount of time.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
From Dreger. Just a theory but if Nashville is involved, it has to involve Pekka Rinne. Only way I can see it being significant.

forsberg (to nash)

for

rinne (to leafs)

for

gardiner and pick? (to washington)

mix and match! bah who am i kidding we haven't done fuck all in years

kassatsu

Banned
Sergey Kocharov ‏@SergeyKocharov 17m

Thanks for your patience. Waiting for trade call to take place and for involved players to be notified before making an announcement.

He is the caps PR guy

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Ken Holland said:
“We played (Monday) and there wasn’t (Henrik) Zetterberg, Samuelsson, Bertuzzi, Helm, (Kyle) Quincey,'' Holland said. “If we can get those five guys in the lineup (within) two weeks, I couldn’t do any better moves than (that). And if they don’t come back, it probably doesn’t matter what moves you make.''

Might as well etch this statement into your memory because we hear it exactly the same every year.

John Rodenburg ‏@JRTeam1200
Newest #Sens Cory Conacher tells @TEAM1200Ottawa as a Burlington kid he grew up loving the Maple Leafs.

Fuck we"ll have to convert him

Nick Cotsonika ‏@cotsonika
Informed speculation: Erat for Forsberg, with some other things involved. Erat has a no-trade clause but wants out.

Cagey

Banned
Devils come in last minute and take random superstar, a la Kovalchuk. Lou trolls again. Status quo maintained.

I'll take Steve Sullivan and a 43 defenseman roster and like it :(

Milly79

Nick Cotsonika ‏@cotsonika 58s

Informed speculation: Erat for Forsberg, with some other things involved. Erat has a no-trade clause but wants out.

John Rodenburg ‏@JRTeam1200
Newest #Sens Cory Conacher tells @TEAM1200Ottawa as a Burlington kid he grew up loving the Maple Leafs.

Fuck we"ll have to convert him

Nick Cotsonika ‏@cotsonika

Losing in the ACC is pretty much the same as being a Leaf

Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper now

Hearing the #Caps waiting on a trade to announce they've traded for #Preds Martin Erat. #tradetracker

MEH

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 14s

Martin Erat in NSH has a NTC but belief is he was prepared to waive it to go to the Washington Capitals. #tradecentre

SummitAve

Banned
Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 27m
#mnwild sending its first round pick and 2014 second to Buffalo in the deal; gets 2014 fourth from Buffalo

Edit: late

Milly79

The Predatorial ‏@ThePredatorial now

Erat/Latta for Forsberg. Confirmed

My dick has never been so hard.

THANK YOU POILE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom