• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCF23

It's happening to the neighbors across the street from us right now. Got a dog, and the dog ALWAYS sits in the yard. They pay NO attention to it, and the dog barks relentlessly because of it. Guaranteed they're going to get sick of it and give up on it, when, if you'd treat it properly and walk it and actually fucking pay attention to it, it might actually "behave" itself!

It's happening to the neighbors across the street from us right now. Got a dog, and the dog ALWAYS sits in the yard. They pay NO attention to it, and the dog barks relentlessly because of it. Guaranteed they're going to get sick of it and give up on it, when, if you'd treat it properly and walk it and actually fucking pay attention to it, it might actually "behave" itself!

This never happens, bro! Stop generalizing!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yea, and almost all the time people accept that provoking even a domesticated animal can still lead to biting/scratching of children, babies, and old people. It's common accepted fact. Your view is skewed by only witnessing the asshole idiots that don't realize that.
Truth. Like I've said I've never known a person to bring their cat to a shelter because it scratched them. Obviously it happens, but if you're not disabled then you're not part of that minority that resorts to it.

SummitAve

Banned
Okay, your non-experience trumps what everyone else sees.

My non-experience? Let's put up or shut up our experience.

Personally owned 2 dogs, and 1 cat. Been forced by the state to put down a great dane I owned after a freak accident. I have over a years worth of work at a dog day care as well as countless hours volunteering at the Hennepin county animal shelter. I've got time spent on dog farms, as well as with breeders, and k9 police dog trainers. I also have done work with our raptor center where we take in fucked up birds and bring them back to life.

You're just as crazy as the abusers in my book.

Marvie_3

Banned

One of the reasons I'll never get a dog. I hate hot muggy days in the summer way too much to go for walks and have to pick up shit while I'm out there. I'm too lazy to be a dog owner. :lol

That said, my neighbor has two awesome dogs. Anytime he's out there with them I'll go play with them a bit. They're really well behaved, which is nice because most people don't know how to properly train a dog to behave.

How people handle animals would be the one topic that you decide to speak up on.

:lol :lol :lol

zedge better watch out on goat night at the furry clubs

Miles Davis was the baddest motherfucker that ever lived

wA3XcaS.jpg

Tabris

**Edited out the sick image**

Yeah, seriously, what the hell? Why would you post this? It's not cool at all. Screw that kid, he deserved what he got and I hope his parents weren't like "That's funny let's post it on youtube" and instead taught their kid what's right from wrong. If that was the case, then screw both the parents and kids.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm more surprised nobody else had seen that gif/video before, it's pretty old...

But yeah, I'm surprised by all the pet/cat-love in here, too. :p

So mad. Last time I was this mad about an animal video was watching a documentary on shark finning.

I barely made it through that dolphin documentary. What was it called. It was oscar-nominated.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm sorry but cats fucking suck. Dogs are where it's at if we're going to throw around all this animal love.

TUSR

Banned
I'm more surprised nobody else had seen that gif/video before, it's pretty old...

But yeah, I'm surprised by all the pet/cat-love in here, too. :p

I barely made it through that dolphin documentary. What was it called. It was oscar-nominated.

Yeah > 2 years im sure of it.

The Cove

Smiley90

Yeah > 2 years im sure of it.

The Cove

Yes. Brutal.

Also, cats>dogs. I wouldn't have the time and passion to go for walks in the pouring rain. And this is Vancouver, where it ALWAYS FRIGGIN RAINS.

Acid08

Banned
Apparently Heatley wasn't hurt on the slash, but when "Vlasic got the shirt over top Heatley’s head, lifted him and then violently one-last time drove him down to the ice." Dirty fuck should get a suspension.
I'm going to assume you know nothing about the team or Vlasic. He isn't dirty. He had a reputation for a long time of being marshmallow soft. It's really only this season and a little but of last that he has been standing up to the shit other players do to him. Heatley was provoking him throughout the game. It sucks that he went too far but Heatley is no angel in the situation. He tried to double hand slash Vlasic, and missed, after that crosscheck which is where he finally snapped. Dirty player, go fuck yourself. You don't know shit.

But what the fuck do I know, I only saw Heatley slashing the fuck out of other players night in and night out while he was here.

He might get a suspension and I wouldn't be mad. He obviously snapped.

Edit: The Cove is fucking horrifying. It's a weird thing dealing with animals and children too. I work with elementary school kids and they absolutely adore their pets and understand the boundaries. When kids are 12 months to 5 years you have to be really careful especially considering the size and temperament of your individual animal.

TUSR

Banned
I'm going to assume you know nothing about the team or Vlasic. He isn't dirty. He had a reputation for a long time of being marshmallow soft. It's really only this season and a little but of last that he has been standing up to the shit other players do to him. Heatley was provoking him throughout the game. It sucks that he went too far but Heatley is no angel in the situation. He tried to double hand slash Vlasic, and missed, after that crosscheck which is where he finally snapped. Dirty player, go fuck yourself. You don't know shit.

But what the fuck do I know, I only saw Heatley slashing the fuck out of other players night in and night out while he was here.

someone managed to pick Heatley up this season?

missed a lot of hockey tonight sleeping off my hangover. Whats going on with Edmonton?

Smiley90

Edit: The Cove is fucking horrifying. It's a weird thing dealing with animals and children too. I work with elementary school kids and they absolutely adore their pets and understand the boundaries. When kids are 12 months to 5 years you have to be really careful especially considering the size and temperament of your individual animal.

Remind me to never eat any of your pre-school's "cookies", okay.

CCF23

Calgary will probably pass up MacKinnon/Drouin/Jones and trade the pick for Ryan Miller.

It'd be such a Calgary thing to do.

CCF23

That's soooo Calgary

"We believe, with the additions of Ryan Miller, Mikael Samuelsson, and some Czech dude no one's ever heard of that we're in a position to compete for a playoff spot. We felt we were able to move the pick for Ryan because we owned two other first round picks from the Iginla and Bouwmeester deals. We feel we got two top prospects in *two guys projected as third rounders*."

Yeah, I had to watch The Cove for AP Environmental Science senior year. Brutal.

And the local station has been playing Holding on to You by Twenty One Pilots. Fantastic band. Same with New Politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom