• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yeah, I had to watch The Cove for AP Environmental Science senior year. Brutal.

And the local station has been playing Holding on to You by Twenty One Pilots. Fantastic band. Same with New Politics.

I made it 12 seconds before I closed the youtube tab in disgust.

Holy shit. Haven't heard this forever.

That video is a little creepy because the dude and the chick are brother and sister.

TUSR

Banned

CCF23

Listened to the first verse of that Twenty One Pilots song. Fucking horrible.

I'm guessing my taste in music probably clashes with a lot of you lol

I hated his voice at first. Listened to the lyrics of some of their songs and they're incredible. Same with the beat. Eventually adjusted to the voice, though it's still somewhat annoying. Rest makes up for it though.

Marvie_3

Banned
Bam.

Fuck you marvie you old man
The fact that you and smelly both like it only reinforces the fact that it's shit. Same principle applies to things Tabris likes.

You just seem to like a lot of music where nothing happens. It's just noise. For a long time. :lol

CCF23

I hated his voice at first. Listened to the lyrics of some of their songs and they're incredible. Same with the beat. Eventually adjusted to the voice, though it's still somewhat annoying. Rest makes up for it though.

Being an expert on their music having heard all of one verse of one song, it was just way too generic and boring to me and yeah, the dude's voice is irritating as fuck.

You just seem to like a lot of music where nothing happens. It's just noise. For a long time. :lol

I like quite a bit of music. Hardly anything "mainstream" from this era (2000s), though, aside from like...QOTSA (are they considered mainstream?), The Black Keys, all of Jack White's projects.

My favourite band is Pearl Jam.

TUSR

Banned
After Hours has been a roller coaster of emotions tonight.

zRk4eJ1.jpg

You're telling me, $324

RC

Banned
You know there's some deformed incest spawn walking around Canada because of those two.

Holy shit. Maybe those are Tabris' parents and they bought him his condo with the royalties from the Digimon movie. :O

I could buy a dozen wood sticks for that.

ur0exLf.gif

Acid08

Banned
Being an expert on their music having heard all of one verse of one song, it was just way too generic and boring to me and yeah, the dude's voice is irritating as fuck.

I like quite a bit of music. Hardly anything "mainstream" from this era (2000s), though, aside from like...QOTSA (are they considered mainstream?), The Black Keys, all of Jack White's projects.

My favourite band is Pearl Jam.
Black Keys are definitely mainstream now. The hip hop album they did, Blackroc, is dope as fuck.

Fuck Pearl Jam.

Marvie_3

Banned
Pearl Jam puts on such an incredible live show.[/URL]
Yes they do.

Is there some relationship between the Swiss and shitty 90's pop music I haven't been made aware of?

Here's some quality old tunes that I know Marvie will agree with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRt_aX-XxBs

If I had 1000 mile long arms I'd high five the shit out of you.

Was hoping for Even Flow. Left Disappointed.
Even Flow is one of my least favorite Pearl Jam songs.

Black and Better Man are where it's at.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How the fuck am I suppose to sleep now that I can't stop watching 90's music videos?

If I had 1000 mile long arms I'd high five the shit out of you.
That's my favourite DM song, I want to see them on their new tour, but none of my friends know who they are / like them

CCF23

Not a huge Pearl Jam fan, but I love this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI

One of the coolest music videos ever too.

The thing that's so awesome about PJ is that they legitimately play virtually every show like it's their last. 2-3 encores is standard. 2 hour shows at least. They play a completely different set list every single night. It's never, ever mailed in.

Oh god, you guys are killing me. Breaking my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom