• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Regardless of how much you like Reznor, I can't understand how you can possibly not like Hurt. It's such an amazing song.

Scarlett-Johansson-boobs.gif

Marvie_3

Banned

CCF23

"Best" 90s song is FUCKING hard. There was a lot of good music in the 90s. Not as hard as picking the best song of the 60s or 70s, but fucking hard still.

Marvie_3

Banned
Tabris likes The Smiths? Fuck.

You can't bring up 90's tunes without listening to Iris, this song was the 90's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOHsGobBGPg
I shit you not, this song was on 7 different radio stations at the same time one day. It's the only time I've ever seriously contemplated suicide.

"Best" 90s song is FUCKING hard. There was a lot of good music in the 90s. Not as hard as picking the best song of the 60s or 70s, but fucking hard still.
Both of those decades had tons of amazing music as well. Picking the best song there is damn near impossible.

CCF23

Both of those decades had tons of amazing music as well. Picking the best song there is damn near impossible.

Best 60s song would probably be something by The Beatles. Boring choice, but it has to be.

I Want You (She's So Heavy), Helter Skelter, and I'm Only Sleeping are the ones that come to mind for me.

CCF23

Rage is okay. I fucking hate that supergroup Morello was in in the 00's. Can't remember their name.

Also, Black Hole Sun is an awful song.

Black Hole Sun is one of Soundgarden's worst songs.

Tabris, Hey Jude is probably the popular choice, but I don't think it's The Beatles best song.

Pharcyde is incredible. Their second album (Labcabincalifornia) should be regarded just as good as their first in my opinion. The songs Pharcyde and Groupie Therapy are on some next level shit

Also I just always wanted to bitch about this but never had the proper venue - I fucking hate the skits on the Fugees' The Score. They're so fucking terrible and a pain in the ass to listen to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom