• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard sucks this game, rest of the team better wake up and do something because Howard won't save them this time. Seriously, team needs to realize that we aren't making the playoffs if we lose to teams much lower in the standings than us, come on guys. Hoping to wake up to see that they pulled it off but who knows. This team... :/

MacAttack

DJ Bean ‏@DJ_Bean 1m
Jaromir Jagr was just extremely hard on himself after Bruins debut. Said he feels bad for Seguin and Marchand that they had to play with him

DJ Bean ‏@DJ_Bean 33s
Jagr said he was really tired, and bad. Said maybe it was stress or lack of sleep. Couldn't sleep last night. #Bruins

Joe McDonald ‏@ESPNJoeyMac 10s
When asked about why no salute after his goal, Jagr said maybe if he scored with his stick and not leg.

Danny Picard ‏@DannyPicard 33s
When Jaromir Jagr was asked when he'll break out his signature post-goal salute, he said, "Playoffs."

Shamelessly stole this from hfboards.

Jagr is a pimp, every new team he plays for the fans and media must love him.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Detroit doesn't even look like they want to be playing tonight. Chalk up another loss... and probably tomorrow too.

CCF23

the 6-2-2, 5-games win streak Oilers? Yeah they're actually not that bad right now. Better than St. Louis at least.

Was gonna mention this. Edmonton is no joke right now. Hawks fans should know that considering the Oilers play them well.

Own it. Never played it. Of course, I can say that for most of the games I own.

I have this problem as well - especially since I built a PC last year. #@%$ing Steam sales.

This Xbox news can't be surprising to anyone; Microsoft always follows up a successful product with a stinky one.

Holiday

Banned
Blues/Hawks was a good game. I'm still in disbelief that Macdonald and Steen scored in the SO. There must be a pentagram under center ice at the United Center or something.

You know that moment in life where you play a new JRPG and instantly feel like a pedo?

I think that was the moment I realised I'm getting too old for this business.

But Elder Scrolls games still capture my attention for hours on end.

Marvie_3

Banned
You know that moment in life where you play a new JRPG and instantly feel like a pedo?

I think that was the moment I realised I'm getting too old for this business.

But Elder Scrolls games still capture my attention for hours on end.

I'm that way with the Fallout games. A few years I probably would have loved the shit out of games like Dark Souls but I just don't care anymore. :lol

About the only games I've put any significant amount of time in over the last 6-8 months are Minecraft and Borderlands 2.

RC

Banned
I'll still put time into the occasional fighting game but that's about it. After Fallout 3, I don't think I ever want to play an RPG ever again. Not one made by Bethesda anyway.

Acid08

Banned
MS is a generation too early for always online shit.

I'm on a vision quest to replace all my old consoles right now. I still have my Genesis but I need pretty much everything else.

Marvie_3

Banned
MS is a generation too early for always online shit.

I'm on a vision quest to replace all my old consoles right now. I still have my Genesis but I need pretty much everything else.
I've been doing just the opposite. I used to have a ton of consoles, but I'm pretty much down to my 2600, NES, Wii, 360, and 3DS.

Edit: Forgot I have a 3DO, DS Lite, and a couple extra NES systems in a box in storage.

I'm that way with the Fallout games. A few years I probably would have loved the shit out of games like Dark Souls but I just don't care anymore. :lol

About the only games I've put any significant amount of time in over the last 6-8 months are Minecraft and Borderlands 2.

I only put time into free and freemium games on my iPad now lol. Haven't touched my PS3 except for watching movies/Netflix.

I used to love Fallout and Elder Scrolls, don't give a shit now. Don't really know why, Oblivion turned me off so bad I didn't touch Skyrim.

Marvie_3

Banned
I only put time into free and freemium games on my iPad now lol. Haven't touched my PS3 except for watching movies/Netflix.

I used to love Fallout and Elder Scrolls, don't give a shit now. Don't really know why, Oblivion turned me off so bad I didn't touch Skyrim.

I'll probably finally play Skyrim when a GOTY edition comes out. Doubt I'll ever finish it though.

RC

Banned
I have Oblivion. Played it for 10 minutes and promptly uninstalled it.

Edit: Jeez, Andrew Alberts' wife is foxy.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

No, but that's because I only play GOOD JRPGs.

This Flyers team is bipolar I swear to god. They've just won 4 in a row, watch in wonderment as they drop their next 5 or 6 and end up getting a high lottery pick in the process! WOO!

Stasis

If our third line in the playoffs is gonna be this Higgins - Roy - Hansen line they're gonna do some damage. They've created a fuck of a lot tonight. Look great.

Roy's a great player. Not sure what happened since he left Buffalo, but the man is capable of some wonderful plays and is a great 2nd C on most teams, let a lone a 3rd. Having him there will be great for you guys I'd think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom