• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
Sportsnet is the worst.

TSN >>>>>>>>>>>>>> CBC >> Sportsnet

CBC continues to exist in its current form only because of nostalgia. If you put their production up against TSN and Sportsnet, it's a bit of a step down. I do like that they broadcast pre-game stuff, though.

CCF23

What a perfect night hockey wise. Wild get shut out. Canucks get a shut out. Kassian gets the monkey off his back. Sedins score. Roy and Higgins look amazing together and produce a goal.

Fuck yes.

CCF23

tumblr_m0pekb58vW1qibz94o1_500.gif

RC

Banned
What a perfect night hockey wise. Wild get shut out. Canucks get a shut out. Kassian gets the monkey off his back. Sedins score. Roy and Higgins look amazing together and produce a goal.

Fuck yes.

A toast to the hockey gods:

qjtle1Q.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This fake-quote-convo between dastardly and Tabris is pretty entertaining. Also Tabris, you haven't responded to a question from your favourite poster a couple posts back yet! You wouldn't want to let down your favourite poster now, would you.

Tabris

No brag, I didn't donate much. Donating and shutting up is what makes donating too isolated. More people who talk about donating, the more people that are exposed and possibly want to then donate. Any amount is good:

https://canuckplace.helpforcharities.com

I thought car was already called in but it's not, so you have a chance.

Tabris

How much do I need to donate for you to shut the fuck up?

If you guys pool together and donate $500+ (show receipts, just blank out your personal information), I won't post in this thread for this month. If you guys pool together and donate $1000+, I won't post in this thread until the West Coast Finals. If you guys pool together and donate $3000+, I won't post until next season. If you guys pool together and donate $10000+, I won't ever post in any NHL related thread on NeoGAF ever again.

*All of these need to be to Canuck Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom