• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood the fascination with JRPGs and their bizarre stories and battle systems. Western RPG or bust.

I think FFVII was the only one I really played to death (but who hasn't ?)

Acid08

Banned
rc50.jpg

Marloo had always been so lame. T-shirt tucked into jeans, come on Patty. Hannan fucking the same fucking haircut that like every lead singer had in the 90's.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I never understood the fascination with JRPGs and their bizarre stories and battle systems. Western RPG or bust.

I think FFVII was the only one I really played to death (but who hasn't ?)

I spent like 120h on The Last Remnant, and there's better JRPG's out there. They can be a huge timesink and addictive.

NHL-GAF After Hours: We're on a Gaming forum and we all loathe console gaming.

No, but that's because I only play GOOD JRPGs.

So basically in the past few years you've only played Ni No Kuni?

Because that's the only game to come out of Japan recently that hasn't made me feel like either an otaku or a pedo.

Acid08

Banned
Spent more than 100 hours in both Persona 3 and 4. This gem had been largely garbage for the genre though. Made it about 3 hours into FFXIII before giving up.

NHL-GAF After Hours: We're on a Gaming forum and we all loathe console gaming

I used to game a lot more than I do now.

Years ago I would have cared about 8GB GDDR5 as well(this is scary).

I spent like 120h on The Last Remnant, and there's better JRPG's out there. They can be a huge timesink and addictive.

See that's Elder Scrolls for me.

Although now if I do play RPGs it's an MMO so I can play with my SO.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I think the last JRPGs I finished were Lost Odyssey and Persona 3. Put a ton of hours into Persona but didn't finish it. I used to love JRPGs, but not so much anymore.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
NHL-GAF After Hours: We're on a Gaming forum and we all loathe console gaming.

So basically in the past few years you've only played Ni No Kuni?

Because that's the only game to come out of Japan recently that hasn't made me feel like either an otaku or a pedo.

No, mostly stuff from Atlus. They're the only company making JRPGs that I really care about.

Course I play every other genre in the book as well.

Smiley90

ROOOOOOOOOY WITH THE ASSIST

ROXY

ROLLS ROYCE

ROYALTY

TAKE YOUR NICKNAME PICK

Acid08

Banned
I think the last JRPGs I finished were Lost Odyssey and Persona 3. Put a ton of hours into Persona but didn't finish it. I used to love JRPGs, but not so much anymore.
P3 owns your fucking life after you start it. I wish the FES content was better.

Tabris

Good morning.

4 Patrick Kane CHI R 35 19 24 43
5 Ryan Getzlaf ANA C 37 13 30 43
33 Henrik Sedin VAN C 36 9 22 31

Hey Dastardly. How are you doing today? I hope you're having a great day! Yeah, Sedins have been on a couple slumps this year without that second line and PP issues. Looking good tonight though.

Smiley90

Hey Dastardly. How are you doing today? I hope you're having a great day! Yeah, Sedins have been on a couple slumps this year without that second line and PP issues. Looking good tonight though.

Come to the Library Square Pub on Saturday.

Re-posting for new page, and Canucks-GAF hopefully showing up soon?

VANCOUVER-GAF MEETUP OF EVERYONE PULLING A VANCOUVER AND BEING SCARED OF STRANGERS:

Why: Because fuck Toronto, we can do this too.

When: April 6th, 6pm. For the duration of the hockey game against the Flames (at least)

Where: Library Square Pub, next to the Vancouver Public Library downtown

What: Hockey, beer (or not, for the sober people), food, not-talking-too-much-about-GAF, enjoyment.

Who: QUOTE THIS POST to signup, I will edit new people in. Also indicate if you're bringing a +1, please.

So who's in so far:

Lone_Prodigy
Firestorm
Johnny Cage In The Shower
Smiley90
MutFox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom