• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Not Asian either. And I can grow a beard that would put you all to shame.

... it's so on. Mine is ginge, I'm not sure you can top that.

There are no black people in Vancouver except Bish, so you have some explaining to do here.

Marvie_3

Banned
Should have everything ready to go for the podcast by this weekend.

I used to go Chuck's all the way until I got these. I can never go back.

converse-shoes-117893f-left.jpg
Those are pretty badass. Gonna snag me a black pair.

Edit: Nevermind. Fuckers don't have my size.

Quick

Banned
Furthering the shoe discussion: anybody else think it's stupid as fuck for parents to buy their kids designer shoes? I see plenty of toddlers wearing Chucks and Jordans, and while not as pricey as a pair for adults, it's still unnecessary.

Marvie's actually getting the podcast ready?!

Heretic

I don't care if the Xbox 720 kicks me in the nuts whenever I turn it on, I'm still getting it. No matter what issues I had with Halo 4, I still need my fix.

Smiley90

Whatever happens, as long as Crazed is an angry old white man, my world is still in order.

Furthering the shoe discussion: anybody else think it's stupid as fuck for parents to buy their kids designer shoes? I see plenty of toddlers wearing Chucks and Jordans, and while not as pricey as a pair for adults, it's still unnecessary.

Kids who grow up without these are missing the fuck out.
images

SummitAve

Banned

Aren't chucks just beat 'em canvas shoes? Not quite on the same level as Jordans.

Quick

Banned
Aren't chucks just beat 'em canvas shoes? Not quite on the same level as Jordans.

I know, but a toddler's quickly gonna grow out of them. I wouldn't pick up a brand name designer shoe for a kid until he or she is at least 6 or 7. A bit less rapid a growth until they hit their pre-teens.

Smiley90

Remember when I stole your land and gave you small pox? That's nothing compared to what will happen if you don't shut your whore mouth.

I feel less bad laughing at this knowing we don't have a history of slavery or colonization. I still feel a bit bad though :lol

Smiley90

Yeah but I'm pretty sure our behavior influenced all the chavs. :/

If it did, they wouldn't be so terrible at cooking. Norwegians can at least cook fish properly. I've camp/road-tripped 2 weeks from Oslo to Alesund. It was awesome. Our neighbour knocked on our door at midnight (in daylight) to show his freshly caught Salmon.

Five more games and two more wins until I get my Legend card in NHL 13 for goalie. Fucking finally.

...Okay, so a week wasn't that long.

Erdrick

Here is what I wear:

41tu-CbaPJL._SY395_.jpg

I either am currently wearing these as part of my more formal wear or have in the past. I've bought so many of these types of shoes, I can't remember, exactly if I currently have a pair kicking around or not. I usually go through a pair in 6 months to a year though. Great shoes overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom