• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mod edited my post in the Starcraft vs. NHL thread.

I wonder who. Is it bannable to post GIFs that don't work?!

Look at the bottom right of the post. Plus I think they banned posts that are just response GIFs that don't add anything to the conversation, or however you want to describe it

E4DbW.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Look at the bottom right of the post. Plus I think they banned posts that are just response GIFs that don't add anything to the conversation, or however you want to describe it

Does not apply to this thread though, or we'd all be permabanned.

EDIT: WHY SPECTRE WHY

Marvie_3

Banned

Really? Everybody in this thread would be fucked then.

Edit: Eat a bag of shit smelly

Quick

Banned
Last edited by bishoptl; Today at 01:00 AM

Bish is the Batman of NHLGaf.

The hero NHL-GAF deserves and needs.

The bish abides.

Doesn't show it for me. I assume because it's my post. I notice it in others, but I never see the "edited by" thing on any of my posts.

Really? Everybody in this thread would be fucked then.

Edit: Eat a bag of shit smelly

I think it is a gaming-GAF thing. It was maybe the one time I ventured into the gaming forum is when I read that. Everyone was like "OMG WHAT ARE THE E3 THREADS GONNA BE LIKE" and "CAN KAZ GIFS STILL BE ALLOWED LOL!!!!"

CCF23

One of the shoe pictures on the last game freaked my virus scanner out. THREAT DETECTED.

Thought for sure it'd be one of Desi's desecrations, but nope. Shoes.

Hunter S.

NHL existed before 2011, because otherwise how would Henrik Sedin have his Art Ross and Hart trophy?

It didn't exist before 2004
Someone likes to not remember when the Avalanche beat the shit out of Vancouver for 9 years and won 2 cups. 96-2004 the golden years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom