• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
We could use a Raffi Bomb right now.

02k0fyqr_zps217eb390.jpg

pringles

Good, some minor rookie errors, but you can see he has a ton of potential to be a shutdown D, overall I thought his defensive play easily surpassed Smith's (and probably most of our other D as well sadly). He got better as the game went on, also Anderson and Nyquist looked really good, Nyquist is following Tatar's path of looking really good the more games he is playing. Both should be up with the big club next year easily.
Good stuff, as long as he can outplay White he's an upgrade to our D. And yeah Nyquist is starting to show why he's been tearing up the AHL, almost singlehandedly makes our 2nd PP unit look okay.

Good stuff, as long as he can outplay White he's an upgrade to our D. And yeah Nyquist is starting to show why he's been tearing up the AHL, almost singlehandedly makes our 2nd PP unit look okay.

Yup, I want to see him and Tatar together, also I guess Jarnkrok and Jurco are having amazing chemistry together in the AHL. Man do I love our prospects right now.

Montresor

Washington is in 3rd place with 38 points in 37 games played. New Jersey is in 9th place with 39 points in 37 games. Disgusting.

If we're going by the beginning of the season we're about to lose the next 7.

I'm just going based on me getting free tickets to Sunday's game and it's the first game I've gone to all season.

Your a bad Sharks fan.

I'm just unhappy with the team this year. The massive losing streak after the opening of the season has really soured me on their ability to play this year. Let's face it, before this winning streak, it was starting to be questionable if they'd even make the playoffs with the way they were playing.

Acid08

Banned
I was pretty happy with 6/7th heading into the playoffs playing Anaheim or Vancouver / Min, but I'd take another Shorks Round 1 if we could both somehow edge out the Queens.
Doubt it would be as lopsided as last year. Tmac finally knows how to coach against ya'll. Hoping for the Blues, Nucks, or Wings in the first.

Doubt it would be as lopsided as last year. Tmac finally knows how to coach against ya'll. Hoping for the Blues, Nucks, or Wings in the first.

Just don't want another Kings series if we can help it. If they somehow slid into 8th that would be just great.

Acid08

Banned
Oh dang we signed Rylan Schwartz, leading NCAA scorer this season. Eriah Hayes too. Both sound like awesome players. Hope their development continues to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom