• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

calder

After trying it this year, I couldn't do without HS. Flyers are on National TV too much to just use gamecenter.
Yeah the only reason GCL works as well as it does for me is that I pay for unblock.us for Netflix anyway, and it works great for all sports streaming services. So it only works on PS4 through the browser? Does anyone use it? I'd never do it off Plex or anything, I'm spoiled by official console/set top apps.

Var

Yeah the only reason GCL works as well as it does for me is that I pay for unblock.us for Netflix anyway, and it works great for all sports streaming services. So it only works on PS4 through the browser? Does anyone use it? I'd never do it off Plex or anything, I'm spoiled by official console/set top apps.

I use my Wii U browser for it. Never tried on ps4.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Leiweke's son in law helping the tank!

This damn team is so disorganized and chasing the puck all the time. I think I'm done for the night

Acid08

Banned
I've tried it, you have to use the mobile stream on the PS4 since the browser doesn't support Flash. Have had problems with the streams stopping which sucks. You have to quit out,refresh the page, and start it again. Goes for five minutes and stops again, repeat forever until you give up and use a laptop or tablet.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure why that's not a penalty shot. Was a penalty from behind on a clear path to an open net.

I'll take it, though.

Cake Boss

Banned
This powerplay feels like it was drawn up by an african elephant that has no idea how to draw or knows what hockey is because hes a fucking elephant.

His last goal in that uniform, prepare to cry this summer :)

I3RvPI1.gif

Tears of joy for me this summer.

Top Bottom