• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Code:
Detroit		99.0
Columbus 	93.5
Dallas 		74.3
Phoenix 	25.4
New Jersey 	04.8
Washington	01.7
Toronto		01.6
i8nuJ1eCJxoHP.gif

That was such a great series and a great year, dang I miss 2008. :(

I went to game 3, we got fucked in the end. Forsberg got tripped and the official didn't have the balls to call the 5-3 in the playoffs. It was a fun series though, I think even a Detroit player said it felt closer even though it was a sweep. :(

I went to game 3, we got fucked in the end. Forsberg got tripped and the official didn't have the balls to call the 5-3 in the playoffs. It was a fun series though, I think even a Detroit player said it felt closer even though it was a sweep. :(

I remember predictions were coming in saying how it was going to be the upset series. However, Detroit I believe had even swept the season series that year too but everyone seemed to be thinking the Avs were going to pull it off.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I owe $7,000 right now for sitting in a hospital bed for 2 hours a couple weeks ago.

#Americaaaaaaaa
As a Canadian, hearing these kind of stories is always a shocking. I have family in the States but they're all covered, It's incredible how stuff like that can go on in 2014 though.

iLLmAtlc

Man another huge goal for Johansen and the Jackets seem pretty unflappable, they just keep bouncing back after those deflating late goals.

Cheering for them to make it tbh

zroid

Banned
Good luck in the post-season, those of you guys with playoff teams.

Leafs-GAF, see you guys around :'(

Don't leave yet! We still have to support the tank!

I think we can still get as low as 6th from the bottom

(Jets would have to win out for that though, which is a tall order. 7th is quite doable, so long as we don't get any more points.)

Top Bottom