• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Delryk

Gardiner is really fun to watch, but I can see why a coach gets frustrated with him, he's all over the place and just goes where he wants

I agree completely.. but a good coach would work with him to minimize the mistakes he's been doing..(after 2years it should show progress) and a forward also needs to know to take his spot...

Carlyle just doesnt care and lets them play whatever..

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I doubt Carlyle has much traction with the young players.
That's my fear with Therrien as well. Both Therrien & Carlyle are old school coaches that use the tough love approach. Doesn't really work in today's NHL anymore.

Stasis

I wonder if Nathan Gerbe enjoys games against the Rangers. He's got the two other midgets on ice with him at the same time. Can finally see eye to eye with some people.

At the same time it has to be humbling. The midgets he aspires to be. Well not MSL lately but still.

Also, I'm calling them midgets but I'm only 5'8" myself =/

Stasis

I love Zucc so much. They sign him and Kreider for decent term and I'm getting both jerseys.

Need them to go along with my McDonagh. Good trio right there.

zedge

A little birdie told me about this. ;)

http://www5.hockeystreams.com/support/categories/1/announcements/8034/2014+Playoff+Special

2014 Playoff Special
At HockeyStreams we love a deal. That is why we are offering a limited time promotion for anyone that was interested in jumping on board.

The special offer will expire on April 18th, 2014.

OFFER DETAILS:
- All-in-One subscription until the end of the playoffs (June 30th, 2014 expiry)
- Reduced price

The donation amount for this promotion is $32.99, and that will bring your account until June 30th, 2014 (The rest of this season, and playoffs).

New members can register here. Existing members can subscribe using the billing center.

If you're a new user wanting to jump on board, you can request an invite on the registration page and we will get to it accordingly.

If you have any questions feel free to let us know.

Thanks
- See more at: http://www5.hockeystreams.com/suppo...034/2014+Playoff+Special#sthash.JKwELFAL.dpuf

Stasis

Damn, MSL on that last sequence...

He's getting chances, he's making nice plays. He could easily have 10+ points by now.

I can't wait until he starts producing. Hopefully in the playoffs!

calder

A little birdie told me about this. ;)
Lmao you'd think that little birdie had stock in HS.

I'd totally be down with trying it out next year instead of GamecenterLive but I love using my ps4 or Apple TV to watch.

Hurry back Smelly you TOS violating savage

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
That's my fear with Therrien as well. Both Therrien & Carlyle are old school coaches that use the tough love approach. Doesn't really work in today's NHL anymore.

I hope Bergevin tells him he'll be gone before Subban is so he doesn't get any bright ideas.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How's the atmosphere at the garden? Rangers are putting on a show
Pretty upbeat. Feels pretty loose and relaxed compared to normal because nothing's really on the line here and things are going well. Frustrated with St. Louis, though, haha. He's had about 5 GREAT chances so far.

50!

The one brightspot of the season.

NCQZDkl.gif

Var

I'd totally be down with trying it out next year instead of GamecenterLive but I love using my ps4 or Apple TV to watch.

After trying it this year, I couldn't do without HS. Flyers are on National TV too much to just use gamecenter.

Red_Man

I hope Bergevin tells him he'll be gone before Subban is so he doesn't get any bright ideas.
Bergevin seems to be on the same page as Therrien when it comes to Subban which terrifies me. He said last week in an interview "he's a good young d man with a lot of skill that's still in the learning process" and has pointed out how he won a Norris under Therrien's coaching implying that he's pleased with his work.

zedge

Apparently they are not publicly traded. :(

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Bergevin seems to be on the same page as Therrien when it comes to Subban which terrifies me. He said last week in an interview "he's a good young d man with a lot of skill that's still in the learning process" and has pointed out how he won a Norris under Therrien's coaching implying that he's pleased with his work.

Yeah I'm afraid of that too, but at least part of Bergevin's job means he has to be aware of PK's star power here in Montreal.

Red_Man

Leafs D backs up so much

Yeah I'm afraid of that too, but at least part of Bergevin's job means he has to be aware of PK's star power here in Montreal.
At the end of the day he's the face of the franchise, and the biggest source of revenue for Molson, he won't let them move him.

Top Bottom