• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Leafs will probably win the final two now with no pressure at all. This team plays great with nothing at stake.
Wouldn't be surprised to see them lose both, they looked like they couldn't care less. Looks pretty obvious that they've given up on Carlyle.

TSN 1050 taking calls:

animation1dfg2zq7g.gif

yyzjohn

Banned
Wouldn't be surprised to see them lose both, they looked like they couldn't care less. Looks pretty obvious that they've given up on Carlyle.

TSN 1050 taking calls:

animation1dfg2zq7g.gif

They'll win just to screw their draft position and chance to win the lottery.

Red_Man

Does any self respecting, somewhat intelligent person actually call into sports talk radio?

Red_Man

Its times like this where I wish Leafs Talk still existed.

"good evening mr. frost"
These guys on TSN 1050 are pretty great, they want Phaneuf stripped of the C, and Kadri, Kessel and Gardiner moved because they're lazy.

I did once when the Canucks got eliminated last year :lol
Trolling doesn't count, these people really believe what they're saying.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Does any self respecting, somewhat intelligent person actually call into sports talk radio?

I think it's just a way for people to vent, although some callers do think they would be all stars if they were GMs in the league :p

Red_Man

The best part about this Leafs talk is O'Neil is co-hosting it and he's about as stupid as the people who call in.

Dude it's Matt Hendricks though. And he's only played 30 games for them.
They want to make sure they're shit from management all the way down. Their zamboni drivers probably drive in triangles.

Red_Man

Only one Canadian team in.. and all 4 in the basement in the West. Just wow.
This is another way of saying Montreal is.......

CANADA'S TEAM

I can't wait for CBC to spend 20 mins of pregame coverage in the playoffs to discuss what went wrong with the Leafs.

He was calling for trading Varlamov before the season started because "there's no way he'll ever be a starter". I tweeted to him like a month back with that article and he insulted me in return.

I called him out on that article before the season. He called be fat, stupid and blocked me. :p

Top Bottom