• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Just watching Attack The Block for the first time.

This is a really good movie.

WHY WASN'T I TOLD?

Also I'd suck multiple cocks to have Phoenix in the first round. The Wild scare me. Bryz is good behind a good D. Dallas I haven't felt comfortable against since their Jagr year.

Leafs versus Panthers next? And then the Sens?!

World-of-Tanks.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I still have this in my imgur account from our clusterfuck year, I love how half the teams on it are still in the shitter:

KW4b4.jpg

Acid08

Banned
Just watching Attack The Block for the first time.

This is a really good movie.

WHY WASN'T I TOLD?

Also I'd suck multiple cocks to have Phoenix in the first round. The Wild scare me. Bryz is good behind a good D. Dallas I haven't felt comfortable against since their Jagr year.
Pretty sure I've talked about it before seeing as I yell at everyone who hasn't seen it until they do.

Bsigg12

So with tonight's win, can the Avs get to 53? There's 3 games left, Vancouver, San Jose and Anaheim. The games against San Jose and Anaheim will be tough I think.

the avs announcers hardly even react when the avs score

Moser on the radio call is super ridiculous all the time. Haynes typically gets pretty excited but after the first period, this game has been tremendously boring.

So with tonight's win, can the Avs get to 53? There's 3 games left, Vancouver, San Jose and Anaheim. The games against San Jose and Anaheim will be tough I think.

Moser on the radio call is super ridiculous all the time. Haynes typically gets pretty excited but after the first period, this game has been tremendously boring.

If we do get the division it's definitely going to be hard earned with the end of this schedule.

edit: We only need to tie STL in points assuming they don't win another regular season game.

Bsigg12

If we do get the division it's definitely going to be hard earned with the end of this schedule.

I almost want to stay where we're at because a first round series against the Hawks would be a great time. I don't feel like home ice matters in hockey so getting home ice advantage throughout while cool, isn't really necessary.

Edit: "I'm not hearing anything, hello hello" haha.

I almost want to stay where we're at because a first round series against the Hawks would be a great time. I don't feel like home ice matters in hockey so getting hone ice advantage throughout while cool, isn't really necessary.

I think I'd rather have the division than play the Hawks. It's been so long.. sweet sweet division titles in a division that matters.

Acid08

Banned
I almost want to stay where we're at because a first round series against the Hawks would be a great time. I don't feel like home ice matters in hockey so getting home ice advantage throughout while cool, isn't really necessary.

Home ice definitely matters in some cases.

Bsigg12

I think I'd rather have the division than play the Hawks. It's been so long.. sweet sweet division titles in a division that matters.

Good point. Pretty excited to be back in the playoffs and not limping in. I've really changed my tune about how I feel about this team after the Olympic break. I really didn't expect them to really come out swinging like they have.

Good point. Pretty excited to be back in the playoffs and not limping in. I've really changed my tune about how I have felt about this team after the Olympic break. I really didn't expect them to really come out swinging like they have.

Any time I catch myself wanting to think the losing era is over I just force myself to at least let this season end before I get comfortable with that idea.

Hunter S.

The Devils strongly disagree with that observation!

Y'know everybody is writing off teams that haven't made the postseason, but you're all forgetting that there are players there playing for contract extensions. That makes individual players tricky to play against.

I still have this in my imgur account from our clusterfuck year, I love how half the teams on it are still in the shitter:

KW4b4.jpg

I love that you were using the Slug logo for Buffamalow.

Pretty sure I've talked about it before seeing as I yell at everyone who hasn't seen it until they do.

OH REALLY NOW? Well good show, lad. You picked well.

At least there's no way they'll be as bad as tabris?

I don't know, bandwagon fans just really bother me. I know it's just sports, but I think it's indicative of spineless people. Bandwagon fans of my own team are even worse. Where were they when we were down in the mud having to watch the likes of Tyler Arnason or Greg Zanon?

Never know if you'll even get them. I haven't noticed as many Hawks 'wagoners as you'd think there would be the past couple years. Or any really last year.

Chin up, every time you look in the mirror you see one!

I'm sorry.

Hunter S.

I should revise it to say to some teams. Players being so used to traveling like rockstars sort of knocks how useful it used to be.

In rivalry games though, crowds are amazing.

They are such a good team on home and away ice so I can see why it would not matter as much for this team. Otherwise, I agree the series sounds better against the Hawks. I am still rooting for a sweep. I wanna see Ws!

Top Bottom