• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

calder

Unless it's Nash, in which case something shifts in his pants.
Lmao he actually mentioned "Nasher" today. His wistful tone was unmistakeable.

And yeah of course his whole diatribe was his Carlyle wasn't to blame but the players need to get tougher mentally. And no C for Phaneuf somehow means extra wins or something... although that was as much host-monkey Millard.

ShaneB

I'm sorry, but he's a total hack. Fucked up the Columbus franchise with his shitastic trades.

By that logic the NHL is full of total hacks who don't know shit, which is plenty true. I think MacLean is entertaining and hilarious.

Go caps I guess. Win for pride!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Enjoy 10 years of this on a national level.
272.gif

I keep forgetting about that...

ZeroGravity

Latvian National Hero Kristers Gudlevskis to make his first NHL start tonight.

Purcell is a healthy scratch.

Filppula out with an undisclosed injury.

EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING.

By that logic the NHL is full of total hacks who don't know shit, which is plenty true. I think MacLean is entertaining and hilarious.

Me too. It's an enjoyable show.

IIRC MacLean was actually 'hard' on Carlyle back when the Leafs had their '4 regulation wins in 32 games' slide earlier in the season, while Kypreos was hard on the players. Now they've been scripted to swap roles.

Acid08

Banned
We have to actually win first, seems the Sharks aren't resting anyone (say for Niemi) either.
Last I read Vlasic and Nieto are resting. Havlat seems to be coming in for Nieto. Vlasic is the big one, by far our best defenseman.

Edit: Desjardins is sitting too.

Chris R

Kings need to do work tomorrow if the Avs are going to win the west.

Can't wait to watch the game tonight, should be a good battle :D

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Meh, Wings not showing up tonight. Down 2-0 to two lazy plays. They made the playoffs, they don't care anymore until next week.

I was busy getting my hockey stuff together I forget the game was on....

And I see we are losing, to stupid Carolina. Well it's a good thing we got that point against Pit because Washington is probably going to tie us in points at least.

Top Bottom