• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

For a school that doesn't give out athletic scholarships, Union has put together a great program.

The Ghost slobbering got a little much throughout the play-by-play commentary, but was amazing to watch him.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
For a school that doesn't give out athletic scholarships, Union has put together a great program.

The Ghost slobbering got a little much throughout the play-by-play commentary, but was amazing to watch him.

Hey look, it's fine when they're slobbering all over our guys. :p

Truth be told, he was everywhere.It was like every player was Gostisbehere.

MPW

First time Boston and Detroit will meet in the playoffs since 1957. Cool.

Realistically we have no chance. But we have played pretty well against the Bruins this year and Datsyuk is usually great at making Chara look bad.

Will come down to what Howard shows up. If he's good, we have a chance.

Wings in 7.

bruins in 4

i think habs are better off starting on the road then playing at home against lighting

i sure hope gionta's OT goal doesn't mean he is getting a long term contract

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
i sure hope gionta's OT goal doesn't mean he is getting a long term contract
He'll probably get 2-3 years. He's great on the 3rd line, and a great defensive guy. Bergevin spoke very highly of him.

848201356.gif

conspiracy theorists believe that the Pens purposefully threw the game to avoid facing the Flyers in Round 1

*I believe that it was just a Fleury beach ball moment

Top Bottom