• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

tumblr_ll8nkiTvh61qajg12o1_500.gif

Giggzy

Woot! Conference champs!

Now the wait begins. Each day more hype gets added on. It's going to be a good series Stars-GAF. Good luck!

You missed the point completely. A duck is roadkill. An Avalanche will kill you.

Sounds like an Avalanche of insecurity dude.

Ducks never say die, motherfucker.

Woot! Conference champs!

Now the wait begins. Each day more hype gets added on. It's going to be a good series Stars-GAF. Good luck!

We gotta win the WCF to become the Western Conference champions. Regular season champions are one of those awkward titles you don't know what to do with.

I hope to fuck we don't raise a banner over it.

Coming for you Jamie Benn. Hope you got some of that postseason-experience veteran leadership to help you out in the locker room.

Oh that's right, that went out the door when Modano and Morrow did.

Welp.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've got to work on my Tampa salt, I really like their team and they're pretty clean. I'll just have to make something up.

Socreges

Banned
If Vancouver and Carolina both lose (or both win) tomorrow, Carolina would be above Vancouver, yes? They'd be tied in points, but Carolina would have more ROW. ESPN has Carolina below Vancouver right now, though, for reasons unknown.

Exciting times!

Dastardly, you know as well as I do that slunk will rub all of these posts in your face if you guys choke again.

That's not how playoff salt works, wsox!

Two upsets in two postseasons would be the sort of reality I'd like to deny even potentially existing until it becomes evident.

If the Stars win the first two games we'll be all like...

6ePufbh.jpg

I've got to work on my Tampa salt, I really like their team and they're pretty clean. I'll just have to make something up.

Just make a bunch of Ryan Malone coke jokes or something?

Eugh yeah, it sucks for you that Tampa are such a likeable team.

Dallas are pretty likeable as well after they got rid of Ott and Robidouche.

When Dustin Brown scored the first goal I kind of was really depressed for about 2-3 minutes.

Then I thought of a Dustin Brown Valentines Day card that says "I Knee'd you" and laughed my way back to victory.

Top Bottom