• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They integrate into games in really terrible ways, I think. Just little shit like if you put one on the gamepad while playing Smash that character will come out and help you. The crazed masses trying to get them are doing it for collectible purposes.
Got it. Just trying to figure out the hysteria around them, seems like a collectors thing. *shrugs*

Heretic

Stefan Noesen (part of the Bobby Ryan trade) is getting his first NHL Start tonight!

He's had a the worst luck. First, tore his ACL and MCL and needed surgery then when he came back from that, his achilles tendon was cut by a blade...

Hope he does well tonight. 19&21, tell your boys to let him get a hatty tonight.

http://ducks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=761332&navid=DL|ANA|home
Major injuries over the past two seasons have limited Noesen to just 25 AHL games in total. He needed surgery on his knee to repair a torn ACL and MCL suffered in October 2013, an injury that limited him to two games. Just 12 months later, Noesen lacerated his Achilles tendon and was sidelined for four months. Noesen says this journey has allowed him to develop and mature in a variety of ways. “My mental game has been pretty strong,” he said. “Going through this, it was a different type of development. It was more of a maturing development. It was more focused on my overall strength and trying to get my mental game strong. I feel like I’ve accomplished that.”

Red_Man

#Habs' Gallagher: 1 of 10 w/20+ even-strength goals & 230+ SOG. Others: Wheeler/Seguin/Parise/Tavares/Pacioretty/Tarasenko/Ovi/Stamkos/Nash
Decent company for Gallagher

Playing the Devils tonight.

I knew I should've went to the liquor store.
Gonchar in for Markov. Should have doubled up.

Razorskin

----- ------
Decent company for Gallagher

Gonchar in for Markov. Should have doubled up.

tbDED25.png

Not Pickles! He's one of the good ones :^(

It's funny (it's not funny that he/she got banned) because it seemingly was over the topic of insular communities/Off Topic Community. that was a hot topic when it happened and caused much strife (gonads and strife)

iLLmAtlc

i don't really understand the appeal in participating in the big topics. they move so fast that you're pretty much just talking to yourself most of the time.

Red_Man

i don't really understand the appeal in participating in the big topics. they move so fast that you're pretty much just talking to yourself most of the time.
And half the posts in them are people trolling / fishing for replies.

Edit: What 19&21 said

Wait, are there more crows than the ones in the very first area? Freaked me the fuck out when I'm smashing boxes there for the first time when they lunged at me.

Oh.. Yeah I won't go into detail where but it scared the hell outta me I had to leave the room. Jesus... And I Thought the Cleric Beast Screams Were Worse.

Red_Man

Gonchar going from being scratched for like 10 games, to playing on the first pairing. Hockey savant Therrien strikes again. I don't really care about this game anyways since Price isn't in net, I just want him to hit 43 wins.

Curufinwe

The guy next to me at Fast 7 keeps leaning over to suck on his soda straw instead of picking it up and holding it in front of him.

Top Bottom