• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

A little golden doodle will definitely be my next dog. Did you have to get yours from a breeder? They're so rare at rescues here.

My parents picked him up from a pet store when I was off at college, they got him and a golden retriever that are inseparable.

For such a proper looking dog he has to be the most filthy dog ever. Dude loves gettin dirty haha

A Wild LA Fan Appears !!
I have been a longtime lurker. Been staying outta here with the way the teams been playing. Tonights going well, I'm glad we play Edmonton again. That being said, every game is tense for an LA fan right now

Calamari41

41 > 38
My parents picked him up from a pet store when I was off at college, they got him and a golden retriever that are inseparable.

For such a proper looking dog he has to be the most filthy dog ever. Dude loves gettin dirty haha

Dude my little white poodle prances around like a stuck up show dog, but then she'll smell piss or something on the grass randomly and start rolling around in it.

Now, all this is my opinion. But in the second period, Nansen waved off an icing with Ryan Suter basically on the puck. The unbelievably late wave-off meant Suter couldn’t even make a play. He was just under pressure immediately and it created a mess.

It was very clear to me that Suter was angry the rest of the game. A couple times, he didn’t help retrieve pucks for the linesmen on actual icings, a common courtesy by players. He barked at them a few times.

I think they had long memories. With Devan Dubnyk pulled with 1:54 left for an extra attacker, the linesmen twice waved off icings on bang-bang plays or near ties … with Suter the one chasing.

A number of players were talking about the feuding with the linesmen after the game. There was also one icing where it looked like the Rangers got away with changing a few players.
I waited for Suter after the game, but I was told finally he was unavailable. But players were very ticked because besides the fact that the non-icings ate up close, it also expended energy as players twice had to skate the length of the ice because of no whistles.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/298560461.html

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Guys, it's falling apart!!!

RalphWiggum.gif

Investigation over.

? The thread tends to be a ghost town whenever LA is playing so there's not much of a point. There hasn't also been much to talk about as a Kings fan the past few games have been rather frustrating especially with the injuries

? The thread tends to be a ghost town whenever LA is playing so there's not much of a point. There hasn't also been much to talk about as a Kings fan the past few games have been rather frustrating especially with the injuries

Injuries? Who did brown incapacitate this time?

The running joke is that LA fans only show up during playoffs.

The running joke is that LA fans only show up during playoffs.

I realize that. I honestly don't post much in the non-gaming side, just browse.

LA fans are out in full force now and a lot of them are so clueless that it kinda sucks they give us a bad name but I guess that's the LA kinda way. Wonder what it's gonna be like whenever we eventually get a football team again haha

I watch every game at my favorite bar (kinds bar) and during the regular season there's anywhere from 3-20 people there. But these past few years during playoffs we get a couple hundred. The worst part is a lot of them are all jersey'd up and get the players names wrong. It's frustrating

Bandwagoners are everywhere, but agreed, LA especially seems to be a thing.

Agnes Kobipar and Jeff Daughty are two of the best players in the game today.

At the Stanley Cup Parade on the beach 2 girls were screaming "I love you Stoll!!" At Schultz.

Me and my friends actually use the wrong names to mess with people. kopidor, Carl Grifford, I think Chicago fans are the most fun. If they are wearing a toews jersey seeing how they pronounce it

Pikma

Banned

I felt like that yesterday, My father, a big Ducks fan, made me wear a Ducks cap during the game and it... just didn't feel right. My mind could almost feel all this people looking through my soul and finding out my true colors. But well, I stopped feeling like that the moment I saw a guy wearing a Bruins jersey and a Ducks cap

Marvie_3

Banned
Go look at every game he lost this year, look how many goals he gave up.

Go look at how well the team was playing in front of him. I'm sure the fact that our coach is a moron and our PK has gotten worse every game has nothing to do with it either.

Not every goal against is the goalie's fault. There's only so much they can do. You should try watching the games for once instead of basing an opinion solely on a stat sheet.

At the Stanley Cup Parade on the beach 2 girls were screaming "I love you Stoll!!" At Schultz.

That's about what to expect from the calibre of people who cheer for Stoll.

Me and my friends actually use the wrong names to mess with people. kopidor, Carl Grifford, I think Chicago fans are the most fun. If they are wearing a toews jersey seeing how they pronounce it

:lol - that's pretty good.

Leev Toes alone :C

I felt like that yesterday, My father, a big Ducks fan, made me wear a Ducks cap during the game and it... just didn't feel right. My mind could almost feel all this people looking through my soul and finding out my true colors. But well, I stopped feeling like that the moment I saw a guy wearing a Bruins jersey and a Ducks cap

I forgot, which team are you a fan of?

Yeah, they're like Bizarro Leafs fans

:lol

Not clicking a Royal Half link but if it's Social Media Night we're all having a go at, then let me just say that I will definitely not take part in any sacriledge of the great Social Media Night.

Because it's way fucking stupid to even put any care or effort into in the first place.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm finding it hilarious that there is a Kings fan site out there dedicated to fact checking the Ducks media relations/PR Twitter dude.

Top Bottom