• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

ShaneB

Lazy day to start a 4 day weekend. None of the games tonight interest me at all so perhaps I'll watch a motion picture, or storm through the book I'm reading.

I'm finding it hilarious that there is a Kings fan site out there dedicated to fact checking the Ducks media relations/PR Twitter dude.

But he's friends with the guy who coined "That 70s line!"

The guy actually does the pregame breakdown on NHL.com and does a segment after the game putting up the dumbest tweets of the game. He makes fun of every team's fans and social media. It's not nearly as good as the kings twitter account.

Calamari41

41 > 38
But he's friends with the guy who coined "That 70s line!"

The guy actually does the pregame breakdown on NHL.com and does a segment after the game putting up the dumbest tweets of the game. He makes fun of every team's fans and social media. It's not nearly as good as the kings twitter account.

The Kings' twitter account is god-tier, up there with the CEO Kaz twitter account.

Quick

Banned
I'm finding it hilarious that there is a Kings fan site out there dedicated to fact checking the Ducks media relations/PR Twitter dude.

Reports of spousal abuse gets pretty stale after a little while, I suppose.

#freevoynov #VoynovayHeDidIt

Quick

Banned
At the Stanley Cup Parade on the beach 2 girls were screaming "I love you Stoll!!" At Schultz.

Me and my friends actually use the wrong names to mess with people. kopidor, Carl Grifford, I think Chicago fans are the most fun. If they are wearing a toews jersey seeing how they pronounce it

Relevant.

Let's jump into it.

unXJaCD.gif

Tabris

Sven Baertschi called up after Benning and Linden were in Utica and saw him play. They weren't expecting to play him until try outs next season but he has looked really good. He has 13 points in 12 games down there. Apparently he'll be playing in Winnipeg. We may have gotten a fleece for once with this one. We'll see soon.

I'm thinking he'll play on Horvat line? Maybe even try him out on 2nd line for a bit instead of Higgins?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How the fuck did the Pens fall into a wildcard spot? Doubt they stay there, but still.

Tabris

Anyone here have a local AHL team that you follow? Maybe one that doesn't have the same NHL team you follow? What's it like knowing when players do well they will be gone? Must be kind of frustrating, no?

Sanjuro

Anyone here have a local AHL team that you follow? Maybe one that doesn't have the same NHL team you follow? What's it like knowing when players do well they will be gone? Must be kind of frustrating, no?

Nope. Providence Bruins.

I always hope Subban da Gawd gets that call.

Red_Man

Crosby doesn't scare me at all. Pleks always gets in his head whenever they play and shuts him down.

Tabris

I rather have Boston vs Montreal.

I don't wanna deal with Ovi or Sid

Heck Give us Red Wings Instead.

You're crazy. I'm sorry but right now Price > Ovi or Sid. You can play shut down hockey on Ovi or Sid with a good checking line and good line matching / D pairing. You then have to worry about Malkin and Backstrom, but not the end of the world. You can't do anything about a hot goaltender.

Acid08

Banned
Mike Brown also returning tonight coming off injury. FINALLY we'll have the HEART, PASSION, and INTANGIBLES to will ourselves into the playoffs.

Yawnier

Banned
Mike Brown also returning tonight coming off injury. FINALLY we'll have the HEART, PASSION, and INTANGIBLES to will ourselves into the playoffs.

You need someone to protect John Scott from John Scott

Besides, why even play undersized and small players that can only score goals when you have Mike BROWN anyway? Pfft.

Acid08

Banned
Goldobin is making his AHL debut tonight too. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty stoked the team is moving here next year. I'm planning on going to as many games as I can.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member

San Antonio Rampage, Florida's affiliate.

Not only is it frustrating to see good players called or traded as it is, the entire team, coaching staff and all, are leaving for a new team next season. There still no word who will be the herd's major league affiliate as of this writing.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sven Baertschi called up after Benning and Linden were in Utica and saw him play. They weren't expecting to play him until try outs next season but he has looked really good. He has 13 points in 12 games down there. Apparently he'll be playing in Winnipeg. We may have gotten a fleece for once with this one. We'll see soon.

I'm thinking he'll play on Horvat line? Maybe even try him out on 2nd line for a bit instead of Higgins?

I said it when it happened, but both Baertschi and Conacher were really no-risk, high-reward pickups. We basically didn't pay anything for them. And I've always liked Baertschi, Flames mismanaged him IMHO

Red_Man

What's an Amiibo? I get they're little figures, but what's the point of them?

Acid08

Banned
Are they incorporated into Nintendo games somehow or are they just purely collectible figures?

They integrate into games in really terrible ways, I think. Just little shit like if you put one on the gamepad while playing Smash that character will come out and help you. The crazed masses trying to get them are doing it for collectible purposes.

Clydefrog

Kings made a big mistake running up the score. Oilers are gonna be extra motivated to beat them now. :|

lol. The Kings weren't even celebrating goal number 5, 6, 7, 8. They threw pucks to the net and the defense/Scrivens just weren't doing their jobs.

Top Bottom