• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Socreges

Banned
I said it when it happened, but both Baertschi and Conacher were really no-risk, high-reward pickups. We basically didn't pay anything for them. And I've always liked Baertschi, Flames mismanaged him IMHO
2nd rounders ain't nothing to you?

Also how the fuck do St Louis score 6 and Steen/Tarasenko aren't involved at all...

Played EHM for a bit tonight.

Vanek is leading the league in points. 17 points in 9 games.

Dustin Brown was just waived by the Kings - he was pointless in his first 15 games. He was claimed by Buffalo

Connor McDavid, drafted by Phoenix, is out for the season already. He had 12 points in 16 games.

Quenneville was fired. Some WHL coach became their head coach.

Holiday

Banned
Neato

tumblr_n54xm0r30I1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Pikma

Banned
Oh. My. God.

Was really busy so didn't have a chance to check the scores. Let me guess, Enroth and Lehtonen had one of those nights, didn't they?

So Enroth, Lindback and Lehtonen, the goalies that have played for us this season, received a total of 11 goals tonight. I <3 our goaltending, so consistently shitty.

iLLmAtlc

guys is it time to start the sharks watch?

after tonight
Arizona
Edmonton
Dallas
LA

2 very winnable games and 1 not so bad before LA.

or should we hope for a Sharks play-in game against LA only to lose

Acid08

Banned

after tonight
Arizona
Edmonton
Dallas
LA

For us to make it in Calgary, LA, and Winnipeg are going to need to lose a lot and we're going to need to win every game. It's not happening.

Razorskin

----- ------

after tonight
Arizona
Edmonton
Dallas
LA

I'd like them to make it, but it's not happening.

Pikma

Banned
For us to make it in Calgary, LA, and Winnipeg are going to need to lose a lot and we're going to need to win every game. It's not happening.
I'd love to see you guys make it, I like the Sharks, plus you have Dillon playing for you, that guy deserves it all.

Acid08

Banned
Sharks Win!

They're playing pretty well all things considered. They're not going to make the playoffs but I just want to see them play well right now.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Avs, you're not going to the playoffs, but there's a consolation prize waiting for you...

Do your part to make sure LA doesn't go either.

Sharks Win!

They're playing pretty well all things considered. They're not going to make the playoffs but I just want to see them play well right now.

Conveniently enough I saw that game on a big screen. Ducks game was on a small screen in the corner. Maybe I should have been Marleau jersey wearing guy and demand they change channels.

Ugh, Ducks gotta work on their PP. As usual

Top Bottom