• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Sanjuro

Boston BruinsVerified account
‏@NHLBruins

First line rushes:
Marchand-Bergeron-Krejci
Lucic-Spooner-Connolly
Eriksson-Soderberg-Smith
Kelly-Campbell-Pastrnak

8xFb2Tm.gif

Razorskin

----- ------
Boston BruinsVerified account
‏@NHLBruins

First line rushes:
Marchand-Bergeron-Krejci
Lucic-Spooner-Connolly
Eriksson-Soderberg-Smith
Kelly-Campbell-Pastrnak

8xFb2Tm.gif

Paul Hendrick
‏@HennyTweets

Leaf lines vs Boston:
JVR-Bozak-Kessel
Panik-Kadri-Lindstrom
Komarov-Smith-Lupul
Booth-Sill-Bailey

Serpico99

I like the lines. Pasta was getting exposed against the Wings, so I don't mind Claude sheltering him a bit. Funny thing is that he will actually get more TOI on the 4th line. Connelly might be our new Horton. He seems good along the boards.

Sanjuro

I like the lines. Pasta was getting exposed against the Wings, so I don't mind Claude sheltering him a bit. Funny thing is that he will actually get more TOI on the 4th line. Connelly might be our new Horton. He seems good along the boards.

Second season is in less than a handful of games, and the team has lacked any sort of solid consistency throughout the campaign. The only person I would be babying is Rask if there ends up being enough separation, which appears will not happen.

calder

The lack of excitement is good for your old heart, right?
Completely, it's just what my cardiologist ordered!

I could have gone to the game but I'm on call and hate having to worry about needing to leave, even if it's a small chance. And honestly I probably would have fainted during one of the 20 breakaways against.

Top Bottom