• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

SHANE, SZABI, RELIX, THAT NEW CAPS GUY

WE GOING TO THE 'YOFFS!

ovi.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That clinches a spot for the Caps, I believe.

Sorry, Sens. Know that feel of watching the playoffs slip away in a shootout too well.

Still not dead yet, though. The road just gets much much harder now, and they're pretty much going to need the Pens, Wings, or Bruins to lose out probably.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
No, sportsnet... what these sad sacks of shit did was put drafting a first overall potential player in risk just for pride

Fuck pride. You fucking lost like shit when it mattered most and then decide to win games that compromise the future of this dumbass hockey club... the difference between 5th and 6th is huge.

I'd fucking fire horachek and ensure all players with any fucking potential are benched for the remaining games.

I find hilarious that Toronto can't even tank properly. Normally the point of tanking is to loss as many games as you can. That win all but assures they can't reach Edmonton for 28th.

Foggy

No, sportsnet... what these sad sacks of shit did was put drafting a first overall potential player in risk just for pride

Fuck pride. You fucking lost like shit when it mattered most and then decide to win games that compromise the future of this dumbass hockey club... the difference between 5th and 6th is huge.

I'd fucking fire horachek and ensure all players with any fucking potential are benched for the remaining games.

Whoa there, pump the brakes

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Fuck you Leafs, I hope you pass Carolina in the standings :mad:

Sens shooters, minus Zibby, were horrendously bad in the shootout. And we hit so many fucking posts ugh.

DopeyFish

Whoa there, pump the brakes

To put this in perspective

If carolina were to lose every game in regulation from here on out, we can lose 4th by winning just one of the next two games.

Getting a top 5 pick is so damned important in this draft.

zroid

Banned
6th place is in the cards

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

The good news is even if they somehow pass the Canes (who have to face BUF, PHI, and twice a slumping DET), that leaves only a 37% chance of actually drafting 6th.

so of course it will happen. fuck.

Yawnier

Banned
To put this in perspective

If carolina were to lose every game in regulation from here on out, we can lose 4th by winning just one of the next two games.

Getting a top 5 pick is so damned important in this draft.

I really feel iffy about getting the #6 pick if it happens

Way too many question marks. There are players like Barzal, Crouse, Werenski, Provorov who are all interchangeable in that #6 to #12 or so range and who all have their own reasons for possibly dropping a bit.

DopeyFish

Oh neat

The draft lottery will be recorded and provided to the public to ensure the authenticity

That means arizona is going to win

Top Bottom