• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Razorskin

----- ------
eddie lack's mom is ric flair

JpjauVr.png

woooo

Sharks, the hockey gods have given you a chance at divine retribution, please make the most of it before your extended golf season begins :)

This fucking race, it's too much

Sharks, the hockey gods have given you a chance at divine retribution, please make the most of it before your extended golf season begins :)

This fucking race, it's too much

Well you face the Kings on thursday and I think you have the ROW advantage over LA. Provided the Flames defeat Arizona tomorrow and LA on thursday you should (hopefully) be in the clear.

All bets are off if you need to defeat the Jets however.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Flames and Jets: just match the Kings record in these last 3 games and we're in the clear. Also, please make your game against each other a 3 pointer. Thanks.

Sharks, ugh. Please pretend your game against the Kings is meaningless so that you can win.

iLLmAtlc

call me delusional but i feel like oilers are either gonna beat kings or give them a big run for their money after the blowout last game.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
call me delusional but i feel like oilers are either gonna beat kings or give them a big run for their money after the blowout last game.

I feel like oilers are going to come out swinging and LA will start flat, just a hunch

Solo

I'm thinking Pens fall out of the playoffs and we get 1 NYR vs 8 OTT, 2 MON vs 7 DET, 3 TBL vs 6 BOS, and 4 NYI vs 5 WASH.

Love those matchups.

calder

4 day weekend is over =*(

It's emotionally devasting to be sitting at this desk
surfing the internet

My coworker on chat just said "first day back and I want to shoot myself", he was on holiday for the week before the long weekend, I can't even imagine his pain.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ruh roh, Dolan seems to have remembered he owns the Rangers:
Following the Rangers win last night, Mats Zuccarello was speaking with a reporter from the Norwegian newspaper Nettavisen when Rangers owner James Dolan came by and “interrupted” the interview.

Dolan said that he expects to see Zuccarello this summer at a blues festival in Notodden, Norway where Dolan’s band JD and the Straight Shot will play.

Zuccarello told Dolan that he would come to the festival but that he would need a reminder because he was “going to forget.”

Dolan then joked to Zuccarello, “if you remember to come I will remember to pay you.”
Stay away, dammit!

Top Bottom