• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads

Oh boy, here we go. Don't screw this up Edmonton...

Lol fuck me for expecting much from Edmonton.

incredulous.gif

Tabris

I do not understand why LA would play Jones over Quick. I know it's back to back, but this is crunch time. Underestimated EDM?

Erdrick

I do not understand why LA would play Jones over Quick. I know it's back to back, but this is crunch time. Underestimated EDM?

Yeah, even we played Pavelec back to back still since everyone knows how important these last few games are. Surely L.A. views all these games as equally important? They're fighting for their playoff lives too.

zroid

Banned
unless your backup is AHL tier, playing a starter on back to back nights is usually going to yield worse results than playing the backup.

never mind the fact that Martin Jones had two shutouts in two career games vs the Oilers, is actually a good backup, and Quick is vastly overrated

Oilers gonna win :(

NHL Public Relations ‏@PR_NHL 35s35 seconds ago
.@Senators' @MStoner61 is first rookie w/ multiple 7-game point streaks in one season since 2005-06 (Brad Boyes and Alex Ovechkin).

Hmmmm.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
unless your backup is AHL tier, playing a starter on back to back nights is usually going to yield worse results than playing the backup.

never mind the fact that Martin Jones had two shutouts in two career games vs the Oilers, is actually a good backup, and Quick is vastly overrated
Oh you and your facts.

Tabris

I used to work with Jones brother. He got to handle the cup during his brothers day.

Erdrick

Did I hear it right earlier on my local news? Pavelec is the first goalie in NHL history to get shutouts in back to backs? That can't be right, can it?

Top Bottom