• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

So it's looking like that Kojima shit was fake now? Cause if so

X1TY2vA.gif

Xeteh

So it's looking like that Kojima shit was fake now? Cause if so

I sincerely hope its fake but even then it was super dumb. They put so much distrust in whether or not MGS5 is going to be okay after all this and their brand that if it was some prank it might be the dumbest stunt ever.

Edit: Fuck me. The moment I tune in the Sharks score. I should just go back to drunkenly playing games.

Heretic

<---- Offseason thread.

I heard more positive, constructive and hopeful conversations in rehab.
The Captain spitting FIYAH!!!

Pacific division champions!

Your Official Pacific Division Champion Anaheim Ducks, ladies and gentlemen!

ZLE4ye.gif

Ducks clinch their 3rd straight Pacific Division title. Nice.

2375254148_3201d51045_o.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Yeah they're really showing some character in the face of success.

edit: Ok let me try. Woo! Not last in the West!

We're a team who idolize Corey Perry. What are you expecting?

But seriously, if you're referring to earlier, it's just irritating seeing downer tank talk and people cheering for their teams to lose. How is that at all in the spirit of hockey? Long term benefit is obvious, but living today and in the moment is key. Life can slip right past you if you aren't around to take glee in the minor victories, the spoils of war, and the chance to see the players wearing your team's jersey achieve something.

When the Ducks were tripping in their final Carlyle season, the draft was something we looked forward to, but Heretic and I always loved a win. To see the returning players achieve something personally and looking at bright spots on the team was our savior.

And yes, we were eyeing Dumba while doing it.

Top Bottom