• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sven Baertschi has 13 points in 12 games for Utica

Ben Hutton scored in his first game

Hunter Shinkaruk has goals in five straight

After a decade without almost any interesting prospects, it feels pretty good man

Is Conacher playing yet?

calder

You say that now, but what if the Kings win the Cup AND draft McDavid, WHAT THEN

Then we wait 2 or 3 seasons until the Kings see they have to extend McDavid at 12m/per 7 years because they can't even pretend he'll accept a bridge deal and they have to blow up their roster to fit under the cap. Who wants Doughty for cheap!

yeah that would suck

zroid

Banned
I still don't understand the Baertschi trade. It's moves like that which make me think the Flames offseason might be ugly.

So what's not stupid about someone who is regularly going to be in combat wearing something that doesn't even cover their crotch? I might be missing something here.

Is she a wizard/sorcerer/sorceress? I would think that if you can't take much damage, as in weak physically, then you can wear something that is more mobile, even if it leaves little to the imagination. That's my take. Also, if she's a good character, strong and has confidence, then I don't think there should be that much of an issue.

zroid

Banned
From the FE If thread:

Anime fans are the worst. They'll rationalise anything.

looool what the fuck, and people thought Awakening was bad

I watched too much animu when I was in high school so I'm pretty desensitized to character designs like that, but geez. Mostly for me it just sucks that Fire Emblem has gotten to this point, but when Awakening blew up sales-wise, you had to expect it.

calder

tumblr_inline_n8gf2fHASq1r2uch7.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Is she a wizard/sorcerer/sorceress? I would think that if you can't take much damage, as in weak physically, then you can wear something that is more mobile, even if it leaves little to the imagination. That's my take. Also, if she's a good character, strong and has confidence, then I don't think there should be that much of an issue.

She's covering everything but her crotch, well and her boobs.

Zero suit is a fucking SUIT. THAT COVERS HER BODY. AND HAS A CROTCH. IF THEY CUT OUT THE CROTCH OF THE ZERO SUIT SHE WOULD NOT GAIN MORE MOBILITY.

Holy shit dude, calm down. Does that character design offend you that much? I'll even put it at this, I think it's stupid on how the damage works in 3rd Birthday.

She's covering everything but her crotch, well and her boobs.

So it's wrong and should not be allowed?

I can't deal with this. RIP Fire Emblem we hardly knew yee.
Why are we discussing crotch/boobs armor in a hockey thread?
For the same reason you responded to someone in here who was playing Life is Strange not too long ago. We all play games here and commonly seek the opinions of those we speak to regularly on this board.

One charatcer's design destroyed a series for you? Wow man...

I hate the design of the new Dante in DmC, but it's still a very good game.

You're as dense as they come. One is ridiculous pandering, the other is creative liberties that didn't 100% match up to what fans came to know as Dante's look. If this FE character had a simple but RESPECTABLE redesign I wouldn't give a fuck. Stop being obtuse.

Now, I really am done with this.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Holy shit dude, calm down. Does that character design offend you that much? I'll even put it at this, I think it's stupid on how the damage works in 3rd Birthday.

So it's wrong and should not be allowed?

Nobody is saying it's wrong or should not be allowed. They're saying its amusingly stupid. It is being laughed at.

Top Bottom