• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

isn't that a luchadore mask in your Avatar??
Hello
o0iayGq.jpg

zroid

Banned
Ovi is probably the best goal scorer to ever play the game. When you adjust for era (league-wide scoring rates) it's even more apparent how ridiculously dominant he is.

Solo

I could see Ovi hitting 700 goals, which, aside from ageless wonder Jagr, would make him the first to do so since Brett Hull.

I could see Ovi hitting 700 goals, which, aside from ageless wonder Jagr, would make him the first to do so since Brett Hull.

It is POSSIBLE he could reach Gretzky, but he needs to play into his early 40s and needs to get at least 4 more 50 goal seasons. I still think Stamkos has a shot too.

Pikma

Banned
I can't deal with this. RIP Fire Emblem we hardly knew yee.

For the same reason you responded to someone in here who was playing Life is Strange not too long ago. We all play games here and commonly seek the opinions of those we speak to regularly on this board.
Woah, calm down, I wasn't being serious dude

Calamari41

41 > 38
If somebody here gets lucky and faces a situation where they are actually able to pre-order a Ness Amiibo, I will pay you in cash or an unopened Metaknight if you grab one for me too.

ShaneB

also this is insane: (since Ovi entered the league)

dWl255W.jpg

Beautiful.

Also I now realize the game tonight starts at 7:30, not 7pm. So my gym excursion will be quicker than usual, not later than usual as I thought earlier.

Bunch of good games tonight too, yummy.

Syrinx

Eric Staal's placement on that chart is what surprises me the most really. I just never catch Carolina games I guess.

Eh, you're not the only one. There have been at least two times this season I saw people in here surprised that a player on our team was still in the league.

Quick

Banned
The more I watch That's Hockey 2Nite, the more I realize how redundant it is.

It's basically SportsCentre cut down to hockey highlights, and with a terrible format for reading out highlights: play is described, then the analyst has to quickly get his thoughts in before the video switches to the next highlight. If the analyst decides to have a rant or really dig in, the highlights get derailed.

Acid08

Banned
San Jose Barracuda is the new name for our AHL team.

CBmKvJuUoAEhE1P.jpg

CBmPrnqVIAARFiF.jpg

CBmProHUkAAaaYp.jpg

CBmProQUgAEYPhQ.jpg

White is home, teal is away, orange is alternate.

Looks okay, I guess. Not a huge fan of the logo. Will probably still get a jersey just for the novelty factor.

Socreges

Banned
The more I watch That's Hockey 2Nite, the more I realize how redundant it is.

It's basically SportsCentre cut down to hockey highlights, and with a terrible format for reading out highlights: play is described, then the analyst has to quickly get his thoughts in before the video switches to the next highlight. If the analyst decides to have a rant or really dig in, the highlights get derailed.
Is it still Kouleas setting up Button's cookie-cutter analysis?

CBmKvJuUoAEhE1P.jpg

CBmPrnqVIAARFiF.jpg

CBmProHUkAAaaYp.jpg

CBmProQUgAEYPhQ.jpg

Looks okay, I guess. Not a huge fan of the logo. Will probably still get a jersey just for the novelty factor.

The Sharks really are the Real Madrid of hockey.

real-madrid-away-kit-2013-14.jpg

real-madrid-third-kit-2013-14-adi.jpg

287033-615x760.jpg

zroid

Banned

CBmKvJuUoAEhE1P.jpg

CBmPrnqVIAARFiF.jpg

CBmProHUkAAaaYp.jpg

CBmProQUgAEYPhQ.jpg

that's not bad. Probably in the minority here, but I actually like the Orange jersey

Socreges

Banned
AHL logos are often designed to be diminutive versions of the parent team or just something that would appeal to kids. And so, they suck.

Comets' logo isn't too bad. Pretty simple.

RC

Banned
but Ovis bad cause he shoots a lot right ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Had a job interview today. Hopefully works out, being broke sucks :(

Good luck to you.

I was unemployed for almost a year and a half before I found my current job. Nothing good came out of me not working, aside from After Hours.

calder

I was selfishly hoping for one or two less, but four games is about right sadly.

Big Buff Suspended for Four Games

RIP Jets Playoff Chances.....?

Probably, but not because of this. It'll be annoying but people will quickly latch on to this as THE reason but they have been sliding and struggling for a couple of weeks now.

fallout

I was selfishly hoping for one or two less, but four games is about right sadly.
Yep.

Probably, but not because of this. It'll be annoying but people will quickly latch on to this as THE reason but they have been sliding and struggling for a couple of weeks now.
Double yep. Don't get me wrong, Buff is a very big (derp derp he's fat, right?) reason why the Jets have a shot. Throughout all of the injuries and moving back to D, he's been phenomenal this season. Still, the Jets are capable without him.

Deadbeat

Banned
IProbably, but not because of this. It'll be annoying but people will quickly latch on to this as THE reason but they have been sliding and struggling for a couple of weeks now.
Blowing leads, losing games they shouldnt have, choking goalie. Everything culminating into one simple fact: They are still the Atlanta Thrashers.

Foggy

Todd Richards is healthy scratching Dano and replacing him with fucking Jared Boll fresh off of suspension? I can't handle this.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Mike Richards in the morning on TSN 1050 has a sidekick named Dave Bastl who is a huge Jets fan. Last few days he's been preaching how ridiculous it would be if Buff got suspended because it's nothing.

Eating dat crow Bastl!

Top Bottom