• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Quick

Banned
Random question to ask, but any Minus users having issues with the site recently?

I've emailed their support twice now about an inappropriate photo that's being shared on my account a hundred times over. I have to delete them one-by-one instead of having the "Select all" option. It's not uploaded into any folders I have in there. It's frustrating that they haven't replied to me at all yet, and I'm about to email them again about it.

On that note, any suggestions on GAF-approved image hosting? I had Imgur before, but moved to Minus because they didn't have a 5MB file limit. Now they do, so I might end up going back to Imgur.

Sanjuro

Random question to ask, but any Minus users having issues with the site recently?

I've emailed their support twice now about an inappropriate photo that's being shared on my account a hundred times over. I have to delete them one-by-one instead of having the "Select all" option. It's not uploaded into any folders I have in there. It's frustrating that they haven't replied to me at all yet, and I'm about to email them again about it.

On that note, any suggestions on GAF-approved image hosting? I had Imgur before, but moved to Minus because they didn't have a 5MB file limit. Now they do, so I might end up going back to Imgur.

Minus went to shit.

Imgur got better. Limits seem to be gone.

Be a Iimgurrreat.

must have been "only available in the Ottawa region"

it's on TSN5 sooo

Sportsnet made it sound like they're covering the game too, it says on their website??

2uJV1ZM.png

Calamari41

41 > 38
Minus went to shit.

Be a Iimgurrreat.

I moved to imgur when I hit my bandwidth limit in photobucket, and half of my gifs turned to shit. Not sure if they compressed down due to size limits or what, but photobucket has worked well for me aside from the 10 GB per month bandwidth limit.

Quick

Banned
Minus went to shit.

Be a Iimgurrreat.

I moved to imgur when I hit my bandwidth limit in photobucket, and half of my gifs turned to shit. Not sure if they compressed down due to size limits or what, but photobucket has worked well for me aside from the 10 GB per month bandwidth limit.

Yeah, I might just move over to Imgur. Only thing I'm concerned about now is image quality. I think I had the issue before when I posted an OT, the quality wasn't too great.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Holy fuck at this Yankees-Red Sox game. It's 1:52 am and this shit is still going on. This is like the third game of the season or something. :D

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Amazing. Calamari, suit up.

Wow, dark...

You guys say this every year. You realize something is better than nothing, right? We don't get shit down here in SoCal.

nono

CBC had AMAZING montages

but they fired their montages guy :/

For the new page:

Alright I made a list of what games matter in what way for tomorrow. It's not perfect and I might be missing some stuff but here's the general idea:

Sens-Flyers: Sens need at least a point to make the playoffs and a win combined with a Wings regulation loss to face Tampa, Irrelevant for the Flyers.

Rangers-Caps: Rangers can break their highest franchise point record and Lundqvist will get his 30th win of the season if they win, Caps will have home advantage if they win.

Flames-Jets: Flames win would give them home advantage provided Vancouver loses in regulation later in the night, Jets could have their best season with at least a point.

Kings-Sharks: Mostly irrelevant for both sides though San Jose could place higher in the draft with a loss.

Wild-Blues: Wild could surpass the Hawks with a Wild victory and a Hawks loss in regulation, Blues could finish first in the conference with a win and a Ducks loss.

Pens-Sabers: Pens need to win to make the playoffs, or a OT lose and a Bruins defeat otherwise, irrelevant for the Sabers

Habs-Maple Tanks: Montreal need a point to clinch the Atlantic division, irrelevant for the Maple Tanks.

Panthers-Devils: Mostly irrelevant for both sides though Florida could place higher in the draft with a loss.

Blue Jackets-Isles: Jackets could place lower in the lottery with a win, Isles need a win and a Caps loss to get home ice advantage.

Wings-Canes: Wings can finish third in Atlantic with at least a point, irrelevant for the Canes.

Bruins-Lighting: Bruins need to win and have either of Ottawa or Pittsburgh to lose in regulation, Lighting can clinch Atlantic with a win and Habs regulation loss.

Preds-Stars: Mostly irrelevant for both sides though Dallas could place higher in the draft with a loss.

Hawks-Avs: Hawks can finish third in division with a point, Colorado could place higher in the draft with a loss.

Ducks-Yotes: A point insures the Ducks first place in the western conference and a match up with Winnipeg in the first round, irrelevant for the Yotes.

Oilers-Canucks: irrelevant for the Loliers, Nucks can get home ice advantage againist Calgary with a point.

Caps-Gaf, prepare to get salty.

terry-crews-d-o.gif

Edit:
New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 5m5 minutes ago
#NYR Lineup Update: Rick Nash and Marc Staal will not play this afternoon..@zuccarello36 will take warmups and be game time decision

Also:

GMOnACouch ‏@GMOnACouch 23m23 minutes ago
Today is the final day the New York Islanders have to pay Alexei Yashin. He hasn't been a part of the Islanders since 2007.

calder

Looks like we're getting Bob Cole tonight.

Is he going to retire after this season?

He's never going to retire, sadly. Which means fans who are tired of his inability to actually call a hockey game are forced to patiently wait for him to kick off mid sentence and get replaced.

Do we not have an offseason thread anymore/teams that aren't in the playoffs? I swear those usually started around this time but maybe that was always Manics who would make one after the first Leafs loss of the year.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Do we not have an offseason thread anymore/teams that aren't in the playoffs? I swear those usually started around this time but maybe that was always Manics who would make one after the first Leafs loss of the year.

Might as well just wait for the season to finish then we can finally segregate into the two separate threads.

Top Bottom