• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Fei

It's all over!!!!!! OMG it's all finally over. Fuck off Arizona. I don't ever have to root for my team to lose again. This was the worst year ever. Now we can go knock out the fucking Penguins. Feels so good.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
It's all over!!!!!! OMG it's all finally over. Fuck off Arizona. I don't ever have to root for my team to lose again. This was the worst year ever. Now we can go knock out the fucking Penguins. Feels so good.

congrats :D

zroid

Banned

you're good people Sabres GAF

Fei

Man thanks NHL-GAF bros! This tank has just been suffocating around here for 12 months, and the stress it's been over the last week would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic. To finally put this behind us feels great.

..My apologies if we are deep in the lottery again next year.

The suffering is over!

Over!!

Samyy

Man thanks NHL-GAF bros! This tank has just been suffocating around here for 12 months, and the stress it's been over the last week would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic. To finally put this behind us feels great.

..My apologies if we are deep in the lottery again next year.

Over!!

Congrats!
I think Murray is going to pull a 180 this year and not subject McEichel to this environment

Sick, Unbelievable ‏@sickunbelievabl 6m
Halak in Round 1. What could possibly go wrong?

JpwhnQl.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
You know, I used to look down on everyone in here rooting for the tank. But then I remembered that I participated in a tank of my own when we were trying to get Lane Kiffin fired at USC.

God speed, tank nation.

iLLmAtlc

I feel like for one game tomorrow Buffalo is more dangerous than Tampa. Anyone playing for TB will be floating to avoid injury. But you throw a bone like the chance to eliminate Pittsburgh to a bunch of guys who had nothing to play for all season and that's dangerous.

Samyy

Chicago Wolves up 2-1 on the Admirals, if they win the Marlies will be in the last playoff spot with 3 games in hand over the Admirals.

Pikma

Banned
Just got back from the Hospital and saw that the Pens are continuing with that beautiful free-fall of theirs, good news!

Also, thanks for caring NHLGAF, looks like my headaches are related to my chronic sinusitis, which could have gotten worse lately because of some kind of allergy, maybe because of SoCal's crazy weather? idk. Still, we got to make sure it's that and not something else so I can enter the proper treatment. It's nothing too serious though so I'm totally fine.

Also, congrats Sabres!

calder

That sucks dude, headaches are the worst.

Daredevil is awesome a couple of episode in. The first was better than I had even hoped.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Just got back from the Hospital and saw that the Pens are continuing with that beautiful free-fall of theirs, good news!

Also, thanks for caring NHLGAF, looks like my headaches are related to my chronic sinusitis, which could have gotten worse lately because of some kind of allergy, maybe because of SoCal's crazy weather? idk. Still, we got to make sure it's that and not something else so I can enter the proper treatment. It's nothing too serious though so I'm totally fine.

Also, congrats Sabres!

Glad to hear it sounds like nothing serious, you can never be too careful though.

That sucks dude, headaches are the worst.

Daredevil is awesome a couple of episode in. The first was better than I had even hoped.

First two episodes are good, already better than every other superhero show imo.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lolpens

Who do I want to miss the playoffs more, Pens or Bruins....

... probably the Bruins

Calamari41

41 > 38

Also, congrats Sabres!

Great to hear... I would imagine it has something to do with the weather for sure. My allergies have been going absolutely nuts this season, whereas I haven't had a trace of them for years. Git dat Claritin.

The Pens and Sabers lost? Man is tomorrow is going to be amazing! Should we make a list of the games tomorrow to show what matters for who?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Hooray for having no allergies!

Actually I think I have a slight allergy to cats. My eyes would get itchy when I spent too much time around them.

Alright I made a list of what games matter in what way for tomorrow. It's not perfect and I might be missing some stuff but here's the general idea:

Sens-Flyers: Sens need at least a point to make the playoffs and a win combined with a Wings regulation loss to face Tampa, Irrelevant for the Flyers.

Rangers-Caps: Rangers can break thier highest franchise point record if they win, Caps will have home advantage if they win.

Flames-Jets: Flames win would give them home advantage provided Vancouver loses in regulation later in the night, Jets could have their best season with at least a point.

Kings-Sharks: Mostly irrelevant for both sides though San Jose could place higher in the draft with a loss.

Wild-Blues: Wild could surpass the Hawks with a Wild victory and a Hawks loss in regulation, Blues could finish first in the conference with a win and a Ducks loss.

Pens-Sabers: Pens need to win to make the playoffs, or a OT lose and a Bruins defeat otherwise, irrelevant for the Sabers

Habs-Maple Tanks: Montreal need a point to clinch the Atlantic division, irrelevant for the Maple Tanks.

Panthers-Devils: Mostly irrelevant for both sides though Florida could place higher in the draft with a loss.

Blue Jackets-Isles: Jackets could place lower in the lottery with a win, Isles need a win and a Caps loss to get home ice advantage.

Wings-Canes: Wings can finish third in Atlantic with at least a point, irrelevant for the Canes.

Bruins-Lighting: Bruins need to win and have either of Ottawa or Pittsburgh to lose in regulation, Lighting can clinch Atlantic with a win and Habs regulation loss.

Preds-Stars: Mostly irrelevant for both sides though Dallas could place higher in the draft with a loss.

Hawks-Avs: Hawks can finish third in division with a point, Colorado could place higher in the draft with a loss.

Ducks-Yotes: A point insures the Ducks first place in the western conference and a match up with Winnipeg in the first round, irrelevant for the Yotes.

Oilers-Canucks: irrelevant for the Loliers, Nucks can get home ice advantage againist Calgary with a point.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Did I hear that right?

The Sens game tomorrow isn't available in the Ottawa region? WAT? I must have heard that wrong. That doesn't even make sense.

Top Bottom