• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

Tva sports are saying Panthers might be looking into hiring Therrien

My
Fucking
Sides

RISPEK IS COMING TO FLORIDA.

Therrien will straighten out the cats, Give (whoever your worst center is first line minutes, run Barkov and Huberdeau out of town because they don't grind enough)

YX6ZTJ2.gif

I didn't read everything, I guess Calamari went in on Calgary? That's cool. Fuck them.

New fans, avoid this thread if you don't like salt. But if you can stand it, welcome. NHL-GAF is very inclusive. WELCOME MOTHERFUCKER.

BTails

New fans, avoid this thread if you don't like salt. But if you can stand it, welcome. NHL-GAF is very inclusive. WELCOME MOTHERFUCKER.

Inclusive by being exclusive? I get it now. New to NHL-GAF, not new to being a fan.

Also, KNEES AND ELBOWS FOR DAYS IN THE PLAYOFFS BITCHES. Flames Stanley Cup will be full of the blood of our enemies and as red as our jerseys.

Inclusive by being exclusive? I get it now. New to NHL-GAF, not new to being a fan.

Also, KNEES AND ELBOWS FOR DAYS IN THE PLAYOFFS BITCHES. Flames Stanley Cup will be full of the blood of our enemies and as red as our jerseys.

"And as invisible as our profile on the Canadian stage"

❤️

We're very inclusive, we want more posters here. I don't think we scare too many people away. At least Ducks-GAF doesn't. We're a very kind group here.

kh7w0mm.gif

First, say happy birthday to Marvie. DO IT.

Sanjuro

Tread lightly. They will have your knees.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers scratches tonight:

Ryan McDonagh
Rick Nash
Mats Zuccarello
Jesper Fast
Nick Holden
Brady Skjei

Too busy with Persona 5 to be bothered with playing the Caps.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs were second in the league in minor penalties taken under Therrien, they're 12th under Julien. They also have the second best PK units in the league under Julien compared to being in the bottom under Therrien.

Tva sports are saying Panthers might be looking into hiring Therrien

My
Fucking
Sides
Lmao please God make it so

Red_Man

Habs with the best record in the league since Feb 25th, getting hot at the right time

Stasis

Quick question for Habs' fans and/or Meta...

We're facing the Habs assuredly, or no?

Looking at it, hypothetically if the BJ's lose their next 3 and we win our next 3 (not in a SO) we're even in points and row, and then it's down to our head to head?

What would let us take the third Metro spot? Someone explain pls!

Red_Man

Quick question for Habs' fans and/or Meta...

We're facing the Habs assuredly, or no?

Looking at it, hypothetically if the BJ's lose their next 3 and we win our next 3 (not in a SO) we're even in points and row, and then it's down to our head to head?

What would let us take the third Metro spot? Someone explain pls!
It's like a 99% chance lock atm

Top Bottom